chapter 5 the test for class 3-a and reunion with the wild wild pussy cats

previously on the sin hero deku

Deku fougth class 1-a,b and the big 3 at the same time and bea tthem effortlesy using only 2% of his max power then after the battle and then he explainde/showd how he caugth his new powers and how he meet the seven deadly sins and then went on do cook for bakugo,the big 3 ,aizawa,all migth and nezu and flirted with nejire a bit now back to the story

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up in my room that still had all migth stuff i ditent like it but i was too lazy do take the stuff down soo i just went to sleep"hey you dam nerd today is the day fro the first condition fo you returning"yeld a explosion boy outside my room"alryde im coming "anwserd deku still sleepy then he went down and mate bakugo and himself some food to the others jealousy

TIMESKIP TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE

Welp young liones are you ready for the test for you to be moved up do class 3-a"askd nezu "yes i am "anwserd deku "welp heres the paber you must get over 75% correct of the anwsers do pass this test"sayd nezu with a serios look"only 75%easy"what he sayd shocked nezu"welp were pridful in the morning arent we"well yeah i was traind by the sin of pride of course im pridful"anwserd deku

TIMESKIP AFTER THE TEST

Increadible you scorde a perfect 100% with you only doing it for 1 minute seems like the boar sin of gluttony really dit teach you a lot"yeah she dit i still have nigthmares of how that part went"sayd deku while shifering with terror"how dit it go then"askd nezu a bit scarde"ou if i would have goten even 1 anwser even a tiny bit wrong i would have to do all the same test again and have harder training and read all the books again soo mutch rading soo mutch torture"hearng this nezu thougth(whate hell dit liones have to go through is just not humaine)

INSIDE DEKUS MIND SKAPE

hey merlin you scarde the kid "sayd ban "no i just made him incredibly smart with a lot of reading"anwserd merlin "but you still gave him ptsd from your training"sayd meliodas"i guess your rigth im gona apoligize when he arrivse in here tonigh"sayd merlin"GOOD"sayd all teh sins and elizabeth

LATER THAT SAME DAY

deku had gone do class-1a and used zero sign to avoide theyr questiosn and after the school day all the class1-a,b and class3-a to the same place ot annouce that izuku liones will move into class3-a do evryones shock and to the displesure of the 3 years beacsue they thougth why would we let a kid like him join but before tehy could speak deku went to nezus ear and sayd what they just thougth"before you say young liones isent worthy let me tell you he fougth the big3,class1-a,b at same tiem and ebat tehm with by his words only 2% of his max power shocing the 3 years and they shouted"WE DONT BELIVE TAHT" welp young liones show them "stadet deku as he uesd invasin to show them he wasent lyng and when tehy saw this they jsut hangd they heat in shock"welp now that this is seteld young liones cementoss alredy finishth with the 1 and 2 condtition of you returning to ua also can you be a training partenr for class 1a-b and the big three with some pro heros also to incresse theyr strength"askd nezu"i see no reason why but next week beacsue after returning i wana get used to being in ua again"fair point welp classes will restart next week soo go enjoi yourselfs adn good day"sayd nezu while bowing "soo im gona go get some stuff for my new room and get some stuff from my old room"sayd deku[note eku caugth some money to buy stuff for his new room from nezu]"can i come with you "askd enjire hopign for a yes "sure just let me go change some clothes"sayd deku making nejire really hapy but mirio screamd"HAVE FUN AT YOUR DATE YOU GUYS"its not a date "sayd the two in unision "suuuuuuure "sayd mirio with a smirk and while tamaki was laughing"

AFTER GETING READY TO LEAVE

before he could exit he opend th edoor to see the wild wild pussy cats and kota behind them"hi pixibob ,mandelay,tiger,ragdoll and kota how are you guys doing"askd deku"were doing good were ya going askd pixibob "im going to go buy some stuff for my new room"then bakugo yelld"HES GOING WITH A FEMALE SOO ITS BASICLY A DATE"NO ITS NOT"deku yelled back suprising the wild wild pussy cats welp it was good do see you but we wouldent want to keep your date waiting "sayd mandalay while teasing "but before you go look at what kotas wearing "looks like my shoes "thoues look like my own shoes seems like we have the esame taste in shoes eh kota"yeah nothik esle "sure kota you definetly ditent say they had to be red"sayd mandalay "no no i ditent"this made deku laugh and sayd if im back before you guys go i would like to contineu to talk but now i have to go bye guys"sayd deku as he exited"bye de-"was thrown a dark blasde from deku[if ya couldent guess hu it was thrown ad it was uraka]"bye izuku/ sayd the others not wantink theyr heads almost taken off"whats with him askd mandalay"ditent ya hear we falsly pranded him a traitor soo now he hates that nickname and only alowes bakugo to call him that and he changed his last name to one of his teachers names"sayd ida "ou okay i saw that he had a scar in near his left eye was that from prison"YES"all of them say at the same time.

IM MAKING THSI SHORT BEACUSE I HAVE TO THINK OF WHAT CHAPTER 6 WILL BE AND HOW THAT WILL GO ALSO I KNOW I MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES WITH TYPING BUT ENGLISH ISENT MY FIRST LANGUAGE