chapter 8 yandere uraraka vs pissed of deku

PREVIOSLY ON THE SIN HERO DEKU DKEU CHANGED HSI HERO ANEM TO TEH SIN HERO AND WHEN IT WAS DONE AND IT WAS CLEAR THAT HIS ROOM WAS SOUND PROOF HE ATE EJIRE UP AND PASSED OUT AFTER THE 6 TIME NOW WE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY

Deku woke up noticing somethink heavy on him and when he lookd he saw a naked nejire and blusth but then decidet to wake her up by poking her cheecks a bit"m-m 5 more minutse"sayd a sleepy nejire "nejire your on top of me" sayd deku with a sligth grin hearing this nejire rememberd what they dit yesterday and blushing madly and then jumpd of him and took a pill from her bag swalowing it sayng"hope it isent to late or il be in trouble"sayd nejire" even if your pregnate il keep the child safe beacuse nothink of this world can beat me[welp lets just see about that in the next chapter you over pridful bastard] [also note i stadet this world it means other world have better change] yeah"sayd nejire while hugging him[yeah im just gona skip clases unles theres a battle happening soo to after classes]

AFTER CLASSES

Hey guys wana train together "suggested deku" but well just be your punching bags"sayd all of the big 3 in unision"dont worry il just help you increase your power and not figth back beacuse other wise if i get to carried away il blow a hole into your body[this fact is real beacuse a meliodas at stard of the series could to it do a ban hu is stronger than them]after hearing this all of them had a cold shuver in theyr spine"alryde but i seen you can heal soo if ya accidently hit use please aim for the hand"pleadet mirio while everyone shooke theyr heads in reaspones"okay caugth it also im calling kachan to train beacuse i want him to be stronger also"stated deku while the others acree"welp lets get going now "sayd deku" yeah time to train"sayd nejire

AT THE TRAINING FIELD

Let me get this strait we can punch explode or take your head of without killing you "askd bakugo while stretching" yeah beacuse im basicly immortal[i note again basicly note he is] age wont kill me but if all 7 hearts are stabd i will die but im confident they wont"sayd deku "welp lets get stardet" sayd baguko while making mini explosions.

ONE LONG DAY OF TRAINING LATER

And i think thats enogh for today how about we train tommoro also but rigth now how about i Cook us somthink to eat "sayd deku while regenareting from bagukos explosions" when they heard this all of them smiled beacuse they loved dekus cooking beacuse ban teachd him how to cook "welp are we gona go to the 3a dorms or 1a" askd deku they thougth about it a bit but decidet to go to class 1a rooms beacuse even tho they Betrayed deku the big 3are still on good terms with them beacuse deku is still alive and stronger soo they only hate a few of them but not all of them"soo to Class 1a this is gona be a pain"sayd deku while scratching his neck"mirio can you please go get eri i wana talk with her again after a long time"askd deku "sure just let me go get her also dont worry i know your the strongest on the planeet physicaly but i seen mentaaly your unstable and you sayd that if your anger explodet you could destroy everything in the city without a way to stop it soo i just wana say where here for you as emotional supoort"sayd mirio as he left"yeah what mirio sayd and il alwys be here for you"sayd nejire as she hugd deku from behind"go get a room if your gona do it for the first time you people "sayd bakugo" actuly kachan we alredy dit it yesterday "sayd deku while blushing" not even gona ask lets just get to the dorm and get food please"askd bakugo"sure kachan lets get going" sayd deku as he was walking to class 1a dorms.

AT THE DORM

Welp im gona start making the food while mirio brings eri and you guys talk"sayd deku as he walkd into the kitchen"well how are you guys doing"askd nejire"im good still sad that we Betrayed izuku like that hope he forgives us"sayd ida while doing robot movments with his arms"you know that will take a long time beacuse of what you guys dit hurt him badly and only 4 people belivde he was inocent and 3 ditent belive it untill they saw the fake video "sayd bakugo while the others could only acree with him" do you think he can cook us some food also this time"askd kirishima"m-mayby but i dont wand you guys to have hope "sayd tamaki" im gona go ask him if he will cook you guys also some food" sayd nejire as she was using her quirk to fly where he is"hey izu the others want you do make them some food also "sayd nejire as she but her head on his shoulder" fine il make some food for them also but only beacuse you askd"stated deku while he sight a bit beacuse they still want to be friends even tho he saved them a lot and protected them but beacuse one false evidence showd him doing it they belivde it even tho his actions showd that he would never be the traitor"go tell the others il make them some food also "okay izu" then nejire returnd to where the others are and she sayd"he acreed to make you guys some food also"theb evryone yelld"YEEES WE ONLY HEARD HOW GOOD HIS FOOD IS NOW WE CAN TASTE IT"please dont yell"when they turnd theyr heads they saw eri on mirios shoulder"sorry eri but izuku will be happy to see you again"sayd mirio with smile"to you really think so "askd eri while being happy to see deku again"