chapter 11 return

sorry i havent updated recantly  its just i have some stuff i had to do and i thougth they were more important than this and another think annd also sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer and another figth scene will happen

PREVIOSLY ON THE SIN HERO DEKU WOKE UP IN PURGATORY AND SAW MELIODAS THERE THEN AFTER A EXPLANATION WHY HE IS IN PURGATORY THEY START TRAINING SOO THAT HE COULD PROTECT HIS FRIENDS AND LOVE NOW BACK TO THE STORY

After dekus death nejire only left for food and then returnd do her room and was crying all night beacuse of her love died 2 days ago and she still was heart broken by this"come on nejire its time for class"mirio sayd while behind her door"alright im gona ket ready for class then im coming down"answerd  nerjie while getting up"okay meet you in class cya later"then mirio ran do his class"another day without my izu is like hell for me"sayd nejjire while cryng".

TIME SKIP AFTER LESSONS

Soo what do you guys wanna eat today"askd mirio while walking into the cafeteria "no idea"anwserd nejire"i-im good w-whit anything just as long there are not many people around us"anwserd tamaki"okay lets get some food and then return to our class"sayd mirio as he ran to the cafeteria.[im just gona skip them eating beacuse i don't have the energy to think of how thats gona go lets just skip to teh finale act almost]

AFTER EATING

That was some good food in my opinion"sayd mirio as he held his hands on his stomach"i acree"tamaki anwserd but nejire was just not speaking the others knew why soo they just ignored it little dit they know  what is just about to happen.

AFTER CLASSES

Im gona go into my room"was the only think nejire sayd before she stood up and went to teh door  but before she could reach it a huge explosion happend"w-what just happend"was the only think mirio could say but do say he was shockd by what he saw was a understatement "y-you "yeah me soo what 2 days are up soo its time to kill everyone here"was the only words dabara sayd then he wen't and attackd the students taking them down 1 by one  while only using 0,1% and 0,2% of his power"pathetic is this all they could muster this mutch isen't enogh for me to consider this playng this is just out rigth disgusting how weak you people are that green messy haird boy i fougth was far stronger than this entire school  is nothing but full of f insects its disgusting why are you all soo weak"dabaras voice was full of venom and he had enough and decided to kill all of them but the first was a certain blue haird female beacuse he knew that the person he fougth before[aka deku]loved her soo he thougth (she would be a good first kill)then dabara swung his hand to cut of nejires head off suddenly she wasen't there anymore"what"dabara sayd shockd taht she wasen't there anymore"sate sate dabara im gone for 2 days and this is what i return and see why dose evrytime i leave this happen"y-you your dead how are you alive"was all dabara could say beacuse how shockd he was but then he saw that the person infront of him was strogner than the last time soo he started to smirk crazily then nejire opend her eyes to see the person she wandet to see the most"y-your alive im soo gald your alive izu i missed you soo mutch"[i would but a pick here but theres a reason im not ]"i missed you also nejire but now is not the time i need to go and figth lets catch up and il explain where i have been all this time"deku sayd this while smiling "y-yeah please don't die again i can't stand seeing that again please don't die"pleadet nejire while hugging deku and cryng"i promise this time im mutch stronger"with these words deku reassured nejire that he won't die again then he but her somwhere safe and turnd around and walkd towards dabara"so your still alive and i can sense your a lot stronger show me lets figth again"when deku saw what dabara sayd and his face he alredy knew he is full batle maniac mode"okay but this time i will win and protect the people i care about and end you"anwserd deku"thats the spirit lets start tshi alredy"you took the words rigth out of my mouth dabara"after sayng this they both went and clasth with each other.

OKAY IL LEAVE THIS CHAPTER AT HERE AND AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPLODING IN A WHILE JSUT I HAD SOME STUFF THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT