chapter 9 the new villain ,tradegy

note beacuse of my lag of sleep and my alzynes to finish this 3043 word chapter mostly beacuse i was sleepy this chapter is 3 days late i have just one word im a bit sorry but i have no regrets also dont play the music untill theres a big text sayng play the music i thougth it fit 

PREVIOSLY ON THE SIN HERO DEKU DEKU TRAIND WITH THE BIG 3 AND BAKUOG AND THEY WENT TO THE CLASS  1A DORMS AND MADE THEM FOOD BUT WHEN URARAKA SHOWS UP AND ASKS NEJIRE TO TALK WITH HER PRIVATLY SHE STABD HER ADN WHEN DEKU SAW THIS HE HAD ENOGH AND BEAT HER HALF TO DEATH 12 TIMES AND NOW BACK TO THE STORY

After the event that hapend with uraraka she was expelled from ua and with his alredy unstabel mind set deku reveald to everyone that the true traitor was mineta reason why is beacuse the league promised him a loot of women[yeah i just think beacuse his quirk has 0 combat use basicly and he is a pervert he is the traitor] he was also exelled plus sent to tartarus and the school was given a 2 week break but unown to them a new threat is rigth around the corner and will strike today and nejire woke up the next day.

Hi izu how you doing after what hapend yesterday "sayd nejire while buting his head on her chest"please i dont wanna remember what happend yesterday i almost lost you please just dont talk about it"pleadet deku  while he crabd nejires shoulders and squeezed them"alryde i wont brink it up again but i can see your mental stabilety is worse than before if this goes on i dont think youl be the izu i fell in love with anymore soo please stay the way you alwys have and also when will you choose to recover your left eye"askd nejire"i dont know if the 1 can be promised and your 2 question is a matter of time  if i forgive them but i dont know how long that will take"anwserd deku"alryde but now we have to go do class and get ready other wise will be late"then nejire let go of dekus head "okay il get ready for classes meet you infront of the dorms.

IN FRONT OF THE DORMS

Hi izuku"sayd mirio while waved at him"how are you holding up from yesterday "he askd but he only caugth a cold stare from deku and he anwserd"p-please dont brink it up anymore i dont know how many times i can be remindet of that event before exploding from anger and this time i dont think i can stop myself from killing her"after hearing this they all stayd quiet and in classes it was awkward beacuse deku only anwsert the teachers questions but other wise he just stayd quiet and his eyes lookd broken inside like they needet somthink to fix them.

AFTER CLASSES

Hey izuku wana go hang otu with us"tamaki askd while hopping for a yes but deku only anwserd"sure sounds fun"but his eyes lookd still dead inside seeing this the others hoped they could revive the happy go lucky deku hu was theyr friend but it dosent look like it will work .Not known to them somone was stalking deku and thinking(soo hes the succesor to the sins welp i have to say his decent in strength but i can see he cant wield it probably and im dissapointed but i guess he will be godo enogh for a warm up or even i have to try a bit if he pushes himself a bit over the limit but im not coutning on it soo have fun on this day it will be the last day you will have while still being alive)

AT THE CITY 

Soo what do you wana go first play some games "suggested mirio"sure/why not/okay"sayd all of them after playng a bit of games they went to eat some food and they finisth it and started walking back to the dorms "soo how was today" askd mirio"it was fun"anwserd deku btu they noticde that his eyes still seemd dead inside before they could say anythink deku grabed lostvayne and went infront of nejire and blocked a attack and his eyes turnd from being dead to being furries"hu dares try to attack her"sayd deku hwile having a lot of venom in his voice scarring the others near him"my name is dabara the succesor to 10 commandments and i have a querter of the demon kings power [yeah i just thougth of the name im not good at names] w-what the 10 commandments and the demon king shit this is gona be trouble"sayd deku while worring if he could win"hu are the 10 commandments and he has querter of the demon kings power how"the sins were a group made for the purpes to defeat the commandments and the commandments have a total of half of the demon kings power in total plus a querter i dont know if i can beat him"when the others heard this they were shocked do hear of what power this person has and were scarde that even deku is worried he cant win"guys run to ua and say that no one must come out other wise theyl just hold me back"no where not leaving you"sayd nejire while cryng but before she could say more deku hit her neck and she fell unconscious" take nejire i will figth him"promise you will return izuku "sayd tamaki" that is somethink i cant promise now go other wise il force you do leave with his full demon mark showing they left with a unconscious nejire on mirios back"soo you choose to figth me 1v1 admirable but you know you cant kill me or even figth me beacuse of my commandment of pacifisem "sayd dabara" yes i can i have merlins infineti soo i dont age plus bans immortalety soo i wont die to that commandment "anwserd deku while having hint of pride in his voice beacuse he took of the amulet and activadet sunshine[note this is after noone soo no the one or the ultimate one ]hope you can make me break a sweet"sayd dabara as he was taunting deku"ou i will"anwserd him as he charged him with the divine axe rhitta.