Chapter 10 Purgatory

Sorry this is gona be a short chapter beacuse yesterday i puplisth a over 3000 word one

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SIN HERO LAST TIME DEKU FOUGHT DABARA THE SUCCESOR OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND WAS GIFTED A QUARTER OF THE DEMON KINGS POWER AND THE BATTLE SHOWED HOW MUTCH OUR MAIN CHARACTER  IS WEAKER COMPARED TO DABARA AND AT THE END HE DIED BUT THERE IS A CHANGE HE WILL RETURN NOW TO THE STORY  OF THE SIN HERO 

????"where am i"????"your in purgatory"????"how i died and why are you here meliodas"im a demon remeber i can enter hear beacuse of the curse i used to have and i saw you die you but up a good fight izukubtu you just weren't strong enogh to use your full power"after hearing this deku was shocked"wait what i still have more powers but how i used the demon king form its my strongest form what do you mean when you say full power"deku still coulden't belive what meliodas sayd"you may have used your demon king form but you can combine all your forms you actually achieved a bit of it when you were fighting remember you used heavy metal while using you were in your assault mode remember"sayd meliodas while pointing at his head"ou yeah that dit happen soo your sayng i can combine all my forms but how and how long will it take"askd deku with a serious voice" easy 2880 years"anwserd meliodas like it was nothing"WAIT WHAT 2880 I WILL DIE ou wait almost immortal i forgot but all my friends will be dead by that time"after sayng this deku lookd at the ground in sadness"no they won't in purgatory 1 min is 1 year in your world soo for them it would only be 2 days[i hope that is correct]"w-wait really"yes really soo lets get started 1 lets take away your shield beacuse i was protecting you while you were not awake and then 2 you have to traing with purgatorys weather the air here is cold while ize cold at the same time it can burn your kin and more and the ground is highly toxic soo its gona be torture"after sayng this meliodas took away the shield taht was protecting deku"ou god that hurts im burning and freezing alive ah it hurts why are you not being affected by this place"1 i been here for mutch longer than i can count 2 you get used to it 3  bans body after like 1000 or some where near that number was used to this place soo after  a while you will get used to it 4 beacuse i protected you from purgatory the sins and me took away your other races and left you only human soo that this training will be at 100% of how mutch stronger you can become soo get up we have to train you other wise the next time you battle against dabara you will win and show him hus stronger  soo rise up and stand up"demanded meliodas" yes i will get stronger soo i can protect my friends and the person i love i will win next time i will protect them"sayd deku with determination in his eyes"good now lets start" answerd meliodas.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IL MAKE NEXT ONE OVER 2000 WORDS LONG CYA NEXT TIME ON THE SIN HERO CHAPTER 11