chapter 12 rematch

note this figth won't be as long or like the last time il explain why later but now time for the rematch also sorry for the short chapter i had some family do deal with also this was the best think i could think of for thsi chapter

PREVIOSLY ON THE SIN HERO AFTER THE DEATH OF DEKU NEJIRE WAS DEPRESSED AND WASEN'T LIKE HER USUAL SELF BUT AFTER DABARA CAME AND WANTING TO KILL ALL OF UA AND BEFORE HIS FIRST KILL HU WAS NEJIRE SHE WAS SAVED BY SOMONE HU SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER SEE AGAIN AND NOW ITS REMATCH TIME

NOW WE CONTINNUE WHERE WE LEFT OF

The two charged at each other dabara made a fist of darknes while deku used heavy metal on his fist and the two fists hit each other"hahahaha your way stronger last time you had do use your spirit spear chastiefol 1 form and taht only made me use 20% of power[i know theyr called configurations but im not learning how to type that word]"soo how mutch %of your power are you using currently"sayd deku with a calm face "about 15% but i can see your not even taking me a tiny bit  seriously i would guess your only using 5% of your power"when deku heard dabara say this he also heard a hint of excitement in his voice"correct im only using 5% SOO WHY NOT KICK  IT UP A NOTCH 10%"then deku summond chastiefol and activated its 5 form increase and then he fused the tips of the swords with goddes power and then used hell blaze at the bottom of the sword"combination attack hell goddes swords[i suck at names this is the best i could think of]then deku made the swords launch at dabara (w-wait shit this is gona hurt have no choice 55% time)as he thought that all his body was pierced by the swords [note reason why dabara used 55% WHEN DEKU used only 10% is beacuse goddes powers fused with hell blaze]GOD DAMMIT THAT FUCKING HURTS HOW DIT YOU GET SOO STRONG IN 2 DAYS"yelld dabara hu still has all the blades in his body"purgatory is your anwser i traind 2880 years there with nothink but my own power noo other race only full human and i survivd and im stronger than ever"anwserd deku while  looking boored"i bet you haven't traind 1 day in your life soo il make you a deal you train in purgatory for 1440 years and then we figth again but next time it will be a fight do the death soo what do you say"after sayng this deku went in front of dabara hu still was in pain"i-i a-accept but be ready next time i will kill you "aafter hearing dabaras anwser he let him go and then heald all of ua"i-izuku is that you"was the first words mirio sayd when he saw deku"no way you dam nerd how are you alive"was the only words a shockd bakugo could say"y-yeah you died"tamaki anwserd"like i sayd do dabara i was in purgatory and traind for 2880 years before you ask how i was dead for only 2 days that anwser is purgatory has a faster time 1 min here is 1 year in purgatory soo yeah have any other questions"why were you in purgatory"askd nejire"easy beacuse i was given my demon powers by meliodas and he had a curse that if he died his emotions would be send to purgatory and he would revive after a few days only bad thing is everytime he died his emotions were being taken away and making him more like his old self when he was the leader of the 10 commandments but lucky me my emotions stay with me soo i won't become a cold hearted killer like he was in the past"anwserd deku the anwser left all hu were close enough do hear that beyond shockd.

Also i am a lot stronger than before beacuse purgatory has air that is freezing cold yet at the same time blazing hot air and also the ground is incredibly toxic soo yeah more than over 100 times my skin was burnd frozen or just melted off and that only made me stronger plus now i can fuse my powers together and in this figth i only used 10% of my power soo now i just hope  next time he gives me a harder battle beacuse next time the figth is do the death now i will anwser any questions you have "sayd deku as all of them went and askd many other questions but they knew they only had 1 day for having fun beacuse the day after that dabara will return and stronger and next time one of them will die not even purgatory can save him beacuse the curse of meliodas only activades only 1 next time deku dies he won't be appel to return and he is truly dead.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN I JUST HAVE SOME STUFF DO TO AND I CANT MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS NEXT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE SMALL FLASHBACK OF DEKUS LIFE IN PURGATORY AND ALSO A LEMON CHAPTER THE FINAL LEMON OF THIS BOOK SOO CYA NEXT TIME