Chapter 15 The Titans Clash

Note this is the 2 of 3 part finale battle soo i have only 1 more battle that will be the finnaly then have a epiloqe and 2 other stuff now on to the story

LAST TIME ON THE SIN HERO EVERYONE WENT INTO SAFE SPOTS AND DABARA APPEARD BUT HE CURSED HIMSELF WITH WHAT AND WHAT DIT MELIODAS LIE DO DEKU AT THE START AND THE BATTLE WILL START NOW

Time to end this "they both screamd as the both oush theyr fists aganst thr others with deku using heavy metal on his while dabars uses darknes on his" HAAAA"they yelld as they head butted each other then they stagger back a bit [don't know if i sayd that word correctly] and both groand a bit in pain but right after they fixd themself the charged at each other and deku summoned bans sacred treasure [i forgot the name of some give me a break i haven't typed a story in over 1 month a week ago] and ised physical hunt but no organs came out soo he just stole his physical power for himself and used snatch with the staff but dabara just slabd it away and out of dekus hand then ghe went for a punch but deku grabd his punch and they both powerd up a bit thrn dabara used a blade of darkned while deku created a small cruel sun on both his hands [just imagine double rasengans buth cruel sun versioon]and charged at dabara hu after seeing this thought(shit if i don't take this more seriosly il end up really hurt) after thinking this dabara used his darknes to make small block of darknes and went aganst the two cruel suns clashing against each other creating a small explosion before dabara could react deku summond chastifoel and used its 4 form guardian [i say again i forgot a lot] and it clashet fist with dabara but without him noticing before it was do late there were 2 other giant bears with 6 arms and a bunch of short swords while deku had a giant spear with him and fairy king wings then one of the bears disapeart and turnd into a giant flower all dabara could hear was the wind and deku sayng "fire" then the flower shot a laser at him and the short swords with a bit of godees power stabd dabsra all over his body and he had do use almost half  his power do hold the bears with 1 arm and 1 darknes arm on both the left and eight side of his body but he failed do notice that deku was charging  a extermenaid ray in his hand with merlins treasure but before he could fire it dabara activatse his full demon mark and rushes do where deku is catching him of guard and sudenly fired the ray but it missed and destroyd a bit of the city but at this deku thought (good think i tested the safe spots myself other wise i would be un sure if they would survive this huh itd close do high noon) but he stopd thinking when dabara puncht him in the face hard and launcht him into the ground and then hit him multipile times but as he was going for dekus head he was sudenly puncht in the chin sending him through sevrel buldings"im not out of the count yet "sayd deku as he stood up again and then he activatse his full demon mark then chargimg at dabara but they just canceld each other out with theyr demon marks and dabara isen't leding him grab any of his other wepons soo he just has do wait for noon do end thid as best he can"this is a blast "sayd dabara but deku diten't answer him just fought him both theyr regenebiletys keepd them alive and they coulden't out power each other but suddenly deku started growing in size and his power sky rocketing  with small flames around him and it was at this moment dabara knew deku enterd the one "soo round two dabara or are you scarde" sayd deku with a cocky grin"noo why would i for somone hus weaker than me"answerd dabara"il make you eat thouse words "answerd deku back "time for the finnal round of this fight "they both sayd at the same time while deku summoned the divine axe rhitta and releasing it  and at the same time dabara enterd demon king assault mode[jsut imagine assault mode with demon king mode  fused together ] and then dabara summond two giant hands behind him and used his 2 real hands to punch deku while he just charged a big cruel sun with omega ark and when dabara saw this he changed his plan from frontole assault do range beacuse he knew if that hit it would almost end him .But his anwser two this problem was channel his destructiv energy with his 2 extra hands while charging a beam of darknes in his 2 real ones and fusing them then when tehy were done both fired at each other creating a giant explosion and that explosion created a 1000 km long and 900 meeters deep hole while the both of them rose up again with blood almos over theyr entire body but tehn dabara used all his darkness and increased his power more but deku saw that noon is going to end soon soo he thought(shit noons gona end i have do use the ultimate one) and soo deku used the ultimate one and they both were facing each other while deku had a deep calm with the intend do kill face dabara had a giant grin with the same intention do kill deku and they slowly stepd towards each other .

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER  ON THE SIN HERO CHAPTER 16 THE FINAL BATTLE IS OVER  .ALSO NOTE THE REASON WHY DEKU DOSEN'T USE MORE FUSION ATTACKS IS THEY MAY BE MORE POWERFUL BUT THEYR NOT ALWYS COMPATIBEL LIKE ARK AND EARTH MANIPULATION TEHY DONT WORK WELL AND ACTULY WEAKEN THE ATTACK WHILE OTHERS WORK MORE WELL ALSO THE NEXT ONE IS GONA BE A THING WHERE IL JSUT ADD SOME STORY WHAT IM LAZY TO WRITE SOO CYA