Arc 11 - New Season

A/n - This chapter contain scene that might not be your cup of tea. Proceed at your own risk.
______________________________________

Wei WuXian's dream

I wrapped my arms around the body towering over me to increase the friction between our bodies. The hard shaft nudging by the entrance easily slip through the tight but slick rim.

"Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan inspecting my face as he freeze. My fingers brushing softly along his jawline.

"Welcome home, Lan Zhan ... " I was laughing softly as I was struggling to control my breathing. The pain that spike up with each slight movements getting dull as passion building up.

"Are you alright, Wei Ying? It is a bit --" Lan Zhan's ear tips turning red.

"Of course it is, silly Lan Zhan! You've been gone for a while ... " I smiled coyly. The tightness felt should be expected.

"I should have prepared you properly," those pair of honey-brown eyes filled with concerns.

"Why bother, Lan Zhan? This actually is my punishment, right?"

"You were flirting," short and so sudden was the declaration from Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan ... You have known me for years and there is nothing about me that you didn't know. If what you saw was me flirting, you know it meant nothing,"

"No smiling,"

"Lan Zhan~~ don't be ridiculous. It was just a smile ... I can't be stoic like you!" Protest Wei Ying.

"You can smile, but not that smile," Lan Zhan finally relented but Wei Ying can't help but laugh heartily at the obvious pouting he could hear. His Lan Zhan won't exactly pout, but the intonation used made up for his imagination.

"You're impossible, Lan Zhan," commented Wei Ying relishing the feeling of warmth being cherished by the person he love.

"You talk too much," all the while Lan Zhan was thrusting in shallow that barely the head of his shaft passed the rim. 

"Then make me stop talking too much,"

"Mmn," agreed Lan Zhan shortly. His actions though, endless and Wei Ying couldn't talk much to complain.

'Ah~ I've forgotten of Lan Zhan's stamina,' Wei Ying started to regret slightly. He's worrying that he won't be able to show his face at breakfast after Lan Zhan done with him.

.
.
.

Reality - present

"What do you think we should do?" Lan XiChen inquired to everyone in the room.

"Which topic you're talking about? You'll have to specify," Nie MingJue was downing another cup of tea.

"I have this hunch that we won't be getting any important information if we continue to be lenient." Sighed Jiang FengMian.

"Too strict and he might shut us out altogether," warned Jin GuangShan unnecessarily.

"Wei WuXian is smart and cautious. I also noticed that Lan WangJi started to take notice of him," Jiang FengMian added his observation.

"It's like walking on a very thin ice over a lake." Admitted Lan XiChen concerns yet he was pleased that he doesn't need to ignite any spark for his younger brother. The moment he noticed Wei WuXian's existence, he inevitably felt the need to shelter the young man just as he did to his younger brother. After getting to know more about him, Lan XiChen determined to ensure WangJi and WuXian are in a relationship. It doesn't matter type of relationship they choose to have, he'll be there to support them.