Chapter 8

I shiver runs down m spine as I felt the gun on my skin.

"Get rid of it" he spoke and I was confused as I hold my hands together tightly to they'd quit shaking. "W-What do you mean?" I asked him with a stutter which I cursed myself for.

"get rid of the children" he said. "why?" I asked with a shaky voice "cause I don't want anything that ties me to a whore like you" he breathed. and by that he meant. my eyes widened at the thought "no" I said breathlessly "you dare to defy me?" he asked and I shook my head. 

I just need to stall long enough, just till Seungmin gets here in 15 minutes for the appointment.

I reach into my front pocket and pull out my phone as he shoved the gun into me "don't try it" he said gritting his teeth. "I'm canceling my appointment" I spoke and he let up.

I failed 911 quickly and put it up to my ear "911 what's your emergency?"

"yes, I'm calling to cancel my 1 o'clock appointment," I spoke. "Ma'am, I think you have the wrong number" the operator spoke "no, my appointment was to find out the baby gender, not a C-section" I let out a breathy fake giggle.

"Okay, are you in danger?" 

"yes, the 1 o'clock appointment" 

"Does he have a weapon?"

"Yes, that's me"

"can you give me an address?"

"my address? you should have it already but okay." I gave the man my address 

"how many of them?"

"I told you it's the 1 o'clock appointment" I gave the 1 a different tone, but not an obvious one. "how many victims?" he asked. I gave a confused look "I was going to bring my 6-year-old son, and my boyfriend, what does that have to with canceling?" 

"can you stay on the phone?"

"no, but thanks for everything, have a great day, goodbye," I said and hung up the phone with my hands shaking. 

Just then Jun came out of the bathroom, scrubbing his hair with a towel to dry it. 

oh no! no no no no!!

my eyes shift to Mac and his gun was slowly moving towards Jun "NO!" I screamed as I tried to move towards my child, who's in so much more danger than he realizes.

the gun went off before I could get to him. my eyes widened as I saw the sight in front of me. 

tears ran down my cheeks as I watched this story unfold. "God no! What have you done?" I screamed at the man holding the weapon. I fall to my knees as my eyes fall on the boy with a bullet hole in his back. 

Seungmin, his back was facing us, but he was on his knees, holding Jun...

I heard Mac move towards me and I knew this was the only chance I would have. I kept track of his steps and glanced back to see exactly where it was. when he got close enough, I turn around quickly, grabbing the gun in his hand, standing up then twisting it in his hand. 

I took the gun, aimed, and fired. straight through the head...

I heard sirens outside right as I drop the gun and rush towards Seungmin as he laid on the floor bleeding out. tears ran down my cheeks as I sobbed. I turn to my son whos safe cause of Seungmin. 

"Jun, honey. go downstairs and tell the police that there is someone hurt" I said as I put a bloody hand on his should from holding my boyfriend. "don't be scared, everything going to be fine" I told him in a soft tone "now go!" I exclaimed and he ran out the door with tears in his eyes. 

I reached into my pocket with shaking hands.

I went to Chan's number which is on speed dial. "Please pick up" I sob out as I stare at Seungmins face as he lays unconscious 

it was a few rings in till someone picked up "hello Y/n, Chan's teaching the 00 liners a part of our new song" it was Minho "Oh thank goodness, put me on speaker" I told him as the paramedics showed up and I held Seungmins hand, as they took him downstairs.

"Hey Y/n what's up?" I heard Felix. I sobbed as I looked at Seungmin's face in front of me. Chan heard me sobbing "Y/n what happened?" 

"Mac found me, he shot at Jun-" I was interrupted "is he okay? we're packing up now." it was Woojin. "he's fine, thanks to Seungmin," I said while letting out a breath I didn't even know I'd been holding. "wait Seungmin's there?" Jisung spoke and I hummed as the paramedic told me I couldn't ride with them. 

"he took the bullet meant for Jun" I spoke as I found my child hanging around some first responders. I drop to my knees and embrace him "they won't let me ride with them to the hospital, I can't leave Jun alone, and I don't trust myself behind the wheel" I explained and I heard some humming and rushing. soon I heard a car engine 

"we're on our way, hows Seungmin doing?" Minho spoke this time. "I don't know, I don't know"I sobbed again as I was guided by a first responder to a place I could sit.

"he was unconscious when they took him away" I continued to sob and Chan was trying to keep me calm. we hung up cause they were almost here.

"Hey Ma'am, do you know what happened?" it was a police officer. "yes," I dried my tears "my ex-husband came bye with a gun and threatened my son, next thing I know the guns fired and my boyfriend is in front of my child, he took the bullet than fell unconscious," I spoke as the officer wrote all of it down

"What happened to your husband? we found him dead, can you explain why?" he asked and I nodded "I grabbed the gun and turned it on him- and well you know the rest," I said and he hummed while writing all of it down just then I saw the boy's van pull up. I threw off the blanket I was given and run, only to be embraced by Chan and sobbing into his chest as he had a hand on my head and his other hand rubbing my back comfortingly