Chapter 3- Speaking in anger

(Hey guys, I apologize for the short chapters and everything, I'll try to make them as long as I can. But for now, please enjoy some good ol' Goku and Vegeta yaoi!)

Vegeta was flustered, Why did that low level trash have to ruin his shower? Vegeta turned off the water and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around him. He looked in the mirror, thinking over everything that had just happened. He noticed the he, himself was blushing. No...these pettey emotions should'nt come over him! He would not allow it! He mumbled to himself, and walked back to his bedroom.

                         Goku's p.o.v

He eventually clamed down, deciding to go and see if the shower was occupied. He slowly walked out of his bedroom, down the hallway, peeking his head around the cornner. "Oh good" He said to himself. Goku quickly walked back to his bedroom to  get his clothes. 

Vegeta' p.o.v

Vegeta was walking down the hallway, to his room. That was..when he noticed Goku's door open. He felt his face heat up again. "N-no..I will not be stopped by scum! All i'm doing is going to my room to get changed! And when i'm done...i-i'l-" He was stopped, noticing goku came out of his room. Goku paused trying not to keep eye contact with him. "I-i'm sorry Geta! I-i didn't mean to ruin your shower.." Vegeta looked up at him, slightly outraged. "WELL CLOWN IF YOU HAD JUST USED WHAT COMMON SENSE YOU HAVVE AND LISTENED IF THERE WAS ANYONE IN THE BATHROOM, THEN YOU WOULD FUCKING KNOW. I SWEAR BAKA DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN." Goku was hurt, Vegeta just called him stupid. Every word feeling like an arrow through his heart. "Geta-"  "No stop calling me Geta. I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WH-" Vegeta was stopped, Goku shoved him against the wall,chest-to-chest, not noticing how close their faces were to each other. "YOU ARE THE PRINCE OF NOTHING! PLANET VEGETA WAS DESTROYED MANY YEARS AGO, GET OVER IT. FUCK YOU AND YOUR PRIDE!" Goku was speaking out of anger and hurt. Vegeta had always treated him badly. Only when he wanted to train was he treated like he actually mattered to him. Goku felt tears well up in his eyes. He really cared about Vegeta, but he just couldnt deal with him at times. Vegeta pushed Goku back, trying to get him off. Goku wouldn't put up with it.

He pushed vegeta back against the wall. "Kakarot what are you-" Once again Vegeta was stopped, Goku kissed him roughly, pinning his arms against the wall. A small moan escaped his mouth. What was now filled with anger and hate, was now filled with lust and passion.