Chapter 7-

(Hey guys new update. Thanks for reading, it means alot to me. I luv yews peoples.)

Goku was resting in a tree, trying to clear his mind.He felt a throbbing pain in his chest, his stomach was churning, tears pouring. He was confused, hurt. He should have kept his needs under control. He fucked up. He was never going be with Vegeta. Thats all he wanted. He wanted to fill the hole in his heart, he needed something, someone to love. He truly was a major baka, and Idiot, the biggest idot in west city. Then again, there was Yamcha. But thats besides the point.

Vegetas pov

-Kakarot i'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you. I was scared. I've never been loved before, i'm not used to the feeling. We're warriors, ruthless, cold hearted, we were born to fight, but never learned to love- These words ran through his mind, feeling like bullets through his brain. He chocked back the tears, gaining a pulsing headache. Feeling like he was on the brink of insanisty. He had to find Kakarot, tell him how he truly felt. Vegeta loved him, that night started another chapter in his life, a new adventure, learning to have other feelings in his heart besides hate, revenge.

Vegeta ran out side. foucusing on Goku's enegry, finding that he was hiding in a tree. "Really baka? If you're trying to hide from be, you could atleast pick a better spot." He whispered. Vegeta walked up to the tree, looking up, spotting the orange and blue jumpsuit. "Kakarot, i'm sorry..."  No response. "I know you can hear me please come down." Again, no response. Vegeta starts losing his temper. "KAKROT I SWEAR TO KAMI IF YOU DO NOT COME DOWN, NO DRAGON ALIVE WOULD BE ABLE TO FIX WHAT I DO TO YOU." Goku jumped down out of the tree, trying not to keep eye contact. "H-hey..." Vegeta walks closer. "I'm sorry Kakarot." Goku looks down. "Yeah...it's fine. "No, it's not, I think I should tell you how I really feel about you." Goku tries not to cry, realizing what was aboutto come next. Vegeta embraces Goku, resting is chin on his shoulder. "Kakarot, I love you. You mean alot to me. You have shown me, how to feel again, and no, not just pain from training, you've taught me how to love." 

Goku pulls back, looking into his eyes. He smiles, balling up his fist, punching  him in the stomach as hard as he possibly could, sending him flying. Vegeta colapses onto the ground, confused. After eveything he said, he had to go and do that. He coughed up the slightest amount of blood. Gouk runs up to Vegeta, picking him up, placing him over his shoulder. "Kakarot put me down now!!" Goku smiled. "i love you too Geta, I just had to do that." Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Yeah ok whatever." Goku walked into Capsule Corp, walking into his room, flopping Vegeta on his bed. Vegeta sits up. "Kakarot, why did you take me here?" "Because..I could." Goku smirks, crawling onto his bed, sitting on Vegetas lap, each leg on either side of him. Vegeta smiles, Kissing his lips softly. Goku blushes. "Geta..."