Chapter 4- Sweet Lust

Vegeta's eyes grew wider,Unable to move. His face lit up, growing warmer, every second. 'K-kakarot? what are you doing?!" Vegeta stammered. "Geta, ever since chichi died, i've had no point in life. Gohan has grown up and moved out with videl. I've lost all meaning in life. But...you've changed that." Vegeta blushes madly. Getting frustrated, "Kakarot I told you not to call me Geta. I've changed nothing. I have better things to do than get caught up in your petty excuse for emotions. We're warriors Kakarot. Not some love sick couple!" Goku presses him harder against the wall, using his knee to seperate his legs. Making their pelvises touch. Before Goku could say andthing in response, a small moan escaped from Vegeta's mouth. Goku found himself getting hard. He noticed Vegeta lightly bucking his hips.

"Vegeta...let me share this one night with you. Mabey I can change your mind." 
"N-no Kakarot...I can't."
Goku lightly growled, pressing harder against him, Rubbing on him. He kisses right below his ear.
"Please Vegeta.."
He moans loudly, Trying to keep quiet. "K-kakrot.." What was Vegeta supposed to do? If he caved in, he would just prove that he is weak, letting his emotions take over him, But if he didn't he would lose his sparing partner. But....what about trunks....bulma? At this point he decided to throw the towel in. Option one it was.
"Fine Kakarot. Take me." Goku smirks, keeping Vegeta's arms pinned against the wall. He lightly licks down his neck, almost ripping the towel off of Vegeta.
"W-wait kakarot, not in the hallway." Goku realized his surroundings. "He smiles, so my room it is." Vegeta blushes. Goku takes Vegeta by the hand leading the way. In Vegeta's mind. What am I doing? I'm the prince of all saiyans. A cold and ruthless killer. Yet i'm being dominated over a low class clown. 

Goku grabbed Vegeta by the waist, pulling him closer. Vegeta looks up  and smirks devilishly. Goku found himself Bulshing. "Alright Kakarot. This time, i'm the dominate one." Vegeta pushes him onto the bed, sitting on top of Goku. He pulls Goku's pants down revealing his member. Vegeta blushes at the size, slowly pumping it. Goku lets out a Moan, each touch tender, filled with lust. As he pumps he crawls over to his chest ripping his shirt off, licking his nipples. Goku starts bucking his hips. "G-geta..If you keep doing that..i-i'm going to-" Before he could finish his sentence, his hot seed falls onto his stomach. Goku starts panting slightly."Y-yeah that.." Vegeta licks the seed off of his stomach. Goku moans, Kissing him roughly. "Time for round two..."