Trunk's Birthday

Goku straightend  himself up, knocking on the door lightly. He chuckles glancing over at Vegeta. Vegeta looks back and tries to smile. Before Goku could say anything Bulma swung the door open, looking at the two older men infront over her. "Hey Goku!" She looked down towards Vegeta. "Oh...hey didn't think you would make it here too.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Well woman, where's the boy?" Bulma got lightly frustrated. "Well he's in here. Did you get him a present?" Vegeta looked down in embarrassment, seeing as how he had not. "Well, we couldn't aff-" Goku interruped him, pulling out a small box. "Yeah! Right here." Bulma smiles. "Not much but i'm sure he'll love it.

Vegeta blushed, looking down, once again Kakarot saved his ass. "Well, why don't you guys come in?" Goku smiled, and walked in looking at all of Trunk's friends run around. (Sadly Goten is not here because Chi Chi died. And I know you guys are gonna be like, "OH WELL GOHAN AND AND VIDE-" yeah yeah I know just go with it. Calm yo' tits.) 

Vegeta walks in, almost immeadiately Trunks attacks him with a hug. "Dad! I didn't expect you to be here!"  Vegeta smiles lightly bending down, giving him a hug. "Happy birthday Trunks. Hows training going?" Trunks frowns "Well, ever since you left mom for Goku, she gave me the option to not train, so I did." (>-< I know I know this is bullshit, it's so out of charater!) 

Vegeta stands up, looking over at Bulma with an angry expression. "Woman you what?!" Bulma starts to get angry, "What do you mean I what?! You left, you weren't there for him anyways! You even forgot his birthday! I just wanted to give him the option. let him do what he wants!" Before Vegeta could snap back, Goku got in between them. "Well, how about we eat?" Bulma calmed down. "Sounds fine Goku."

Bulma and Trunks walked out of the room, into the kitchen, getting ready to serve the cake. Goku glance over at Vegeta, Getting a little closer to his face. He smirked. "Strike one" He whispered in his her, making Vegeta shudder a little bit. He rolled his eyes. Goku kissed him softly, releasing all of the tension in Vegeta. He smiled. "Well, let's get some cake."

a/n

(Like what you read? Please favorite and comment. Tell me what you think. Love you guys!)