Good Morning..

(Hey guys, i'm sorry for not updating! I promise to update more often, just with the holidays n' such it's hard. But I will update more, I do prefer not getting my ass kicked by 168 people. Speaking of which, holy freaking crust! You guys are amazing! I love every single one of you. But, enough of my babbling, let's continue shall we?)

-Five year time skip-

Goku and vegeta were official. Everyone knew as much. It was a huge shock to everyone, but no one judged, they were quite happy. Goku finally managed to fill the hole in his heart. Vegeta was his. Just the thought of him made his heart pump and his palms sweat. He loved him, and Vegeta loved him back. They are now living togther, they decided to move out of capsule Co. and were now living in a small house nine miles southwest of south city. (Anyone? Anyone get that reference? Androids? no? Ok..) They were happy, finally.

 (Oh and btw, Dr.Briefs built another Gravity Control Chamber for Vegeta's training....So he'd leave him alone about it.)

It was a bright sun shiny morning, Goku was first to wake up. He looked over to see his Geta sleeping peacefully, He smiled as he streched out his long arms, yawning lightly. He got dressed, and brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror, smiling, looking over his facial features, down toward his neck, noticing love bites up and down his neck.

His face turned a light crimson, getting flashbacks. Every detail ran through his mind, all of the feelings he felt, all of the thoughts that once ran through his mind. 

He smirked, peaking his head back into the bedroom, seeing Vegeta just waking up.

"Good Morning!" Vegeta looks up, and smiles lightly. "Morning Kaka." Vegeta walks up to him, kissing his lips lightly. Goku deepens the kiss, and smiles. "As much as I would like to continue, you have to get dressed. We have to meet Bulma at Capsule Co." Vegeta frowns. He never likes going to CC any more.

It's so awkward when he has to confront Bulma. Ever since he left her for Goku, she always has to make a point about it. She was jealous. 

"Oh god dammit..." Vegeta.whispers. Goku smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head, giving that Son smile. "I know you don't want to but we have to. It's Trunks birthday." Vegeta sighs. "Okay fine, But only for the boy." Goku smiles, kissing his cheek. "Now go get dressed. If you're good at the party, I'll reward you later."

Vegeta smirks, "And if I dont?" Goku pulls him closer, whispering into his ear. "Then, I'll just have to punish you." Vegeta blushes getting dressed.

Alright Kakarot, challange accepted.

(So what do you think? Do you have any ideas? What should change? Please share in the comments, don't forget to favorite, it does alot. I love you guys!)