5 - Fight

- Lilith's pov -

I groaned as I got out of bed my head pounding.

Fuckkkk

I sat back down again and then got back up. I stumbled over to the dresser. I swigged down the rest of the burning liquid. It was nice. I looked around the room wondering if anything had changed, since last time I'd stayed here. I then noticed a pile of clothes in a chair in the corner of the room. As I walked over to them I saw a note. I put down the bottle and picked up the note. I opened it and read it.

"Told you these would come in handy! P.s He was pretty cute ;) - J" I shook my head and threw the note aside. I looked at the clothes. They were clothes that he made me leave when just in case I needed them. After splitting up..

Why wouldn't he still have these..

I took the pile of clothes and headed out of the room. I stopped as I look at emerald. I rolled my eyes as I pet her. Then headed towards the bathroom and opened the door. What I saw wasn't definitely what I would have expected. It was a girl.

Someone had fun last night

I looked up at her up and down and grinned.
"Shit..sorry I'll get out of your way..." She said quickly as she looked back at me. Quickly gathering her things. "It's alright love.." I said back. I watched her form as she walked away and out of sight.

Smooth Lily. Smooth

I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. Dropping the clothes on the floor and grabbing a towel. Then hopping into the shower. It been too long I thought to myself when the water finally came on. I let my thoughts wash over me as I started washing up.

I wonder how he's doing..
if he ever thought about coming back..

"AH FUCK" I shouted rubbing my eyes after getting soap in them. Come get your head back in the game you idiot. He probably hasn't anyway. He's a royal god dam it!

Focus on the crown. Focus on the job.
Focus on the looks on that pretty face of his

I got out of the shower, and drying off. Then changing into a black vest top, a white loose undershirt, Black pants, a belt and boots. "Still fits.." I looked over myself in the small mirror. "Hey! Other people might have to use the bathroom too!" Jordan shouted and banged on the door. "Alright! Alright!" I shouted back as I rolled my eyes, opening the door for him. "Oh look at lil-"

I cut him off,"she's dead." I pushed past and walked back into the room that I stayed in. "Didn't we agree it was okay when we weren't by anyone." He said and followed me back to the room. I just shrugged him off as I started packing up my things, not responding to him. "Please don't tell me your doing something stupid.." I gave him a quick look and then continued packing.

I put the satchel over my shoulder, that was filled with the things I had. As he walked into the room, I moved towards the door. He blocked the exit. "If I know what I think your planning on doing—if your going to do it. There's no going back.." he said and looked at me.

"You don't think I know that!" I yelled as I stared back at him. "Then why are you doing it! Is it for the money or something else! You can tell me! Can you please just tell me, why..w-hy your risking your life for it..." he yelled back voice breaking towards the end. I could tell he was about to cry. I just stared at him then walked past him towards the exit of the tavern. He followed after, just as I was a few feet away from the doors he grabbed my hand. I was about to say something when I heard footsteps go down the stairs and stopping. "What's going on.." Luna asked, breaking the silence. "Lilith's going through with the suicide mission.." Jordan responded as I turned around quickly and faced him.

"DIDNT WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS!!" I quickly barked back in response.

"YES WE DID BUT LILITH THIS ISNT A SIMPLE JOB! THIS IS STEALING A CROWN. ONE OF THE ROYALS CROWNS! IF THIS GOES SOUTH WE CANT GET YOU OUT! I CANT GET YOU OUT AND I- I CANT LIVE WITH THAT OKAY!" He yelled back as he let the tears fall this time.

"SO WHAT MAYBE I WANT TO CHECK OUT. I SHOULDNT EVEN BE HERE! NOT LIKE I SEE A LIGHT AT THE TUNNEL ANYWAY...You guys have a live..." I looked at the both of them and continued. "You see a way out of this ugly ass tunnel but I don't. Heh at least I'll go out doing the job if I do.." I said and looked down. Jordan went to respond but knowing the answer, I punched him in the face. He stumbled back and look shocked at me. So did Luna. I gave them both a look then I walked out of the tavern.