12 - Thinking

I kissed her back at the thought, just as loving and passionate as she did. A million things running through my head that I wanted to say to her. That I wanted her to know but I knew I had to go and this time it was worse then ever. Why did we have to meet like this..

I was the one that pulled away. I once again intertwined our hands together. Just like the first night.. I looked down at them and smiled. I looked back up at her as I could sense that she was looking at me. I felt myself blush and took one of my hands away to rub the back of my neck out of awkwardness, some embarrassment and nervousness. She just laughed at it. I gave her a look which made her laugh more. I couldn't help it and joined in.

When our laughter died down I finally broke the news. "I have to go soon. With the coronation coming up and all stuff-" She placed a finger on my lips and cut me of from finishing. She took her finger off my lip and nodded. "I know. It's okay. Go. Don't want the prince to miss out on his royal duties." She said and curtsied trying to lighten up the mood. It worked. I thought about her coming to see me at the castle. That dress looked so nice on her. I I wish I could have spun her around in it and just held her close. I wish I could have been the one to take it off her.

"You should come to the ball." I blurted out.

Idiot idiot idiot

She gave me a look "I would rather die then go to one of those things with all those people." She scoffed and walked to the door.

Those people. Maybe I touched her...

I smiled at the thought that she had let me in. She had chosen me to be someone that she could open herself up to. I ignored all the thoughts that I've grown up to go by.

That you have to be with a royal.
Your a prince.

Criminals are bad.
Criminals should be punished.
Crime is what corrupts a person.

Turns them into a monster.

I snapped out of my haze of thoughts as she opened the door for me. I walked out of the room and looked back at her in the door way.
Once again taking a good look at her. To know that this was real. That she was real. That this all wasn't just a dream and I would wake up tomorrow to the fact that she was dead.

"See you soon Dean." She said and looked at me as she shut the door. I stood there at the door for awhile. Wonder if she would come out. All the what if's and thoughts about what she meant by that came over me. I sighed as I walked away from the room and back to Charlie.

~ time skip featured by supernatural going back to Thursday nights ~

I finally got back to the castle even with the coronation coming up it was a quiet night at the castle. Sneaking out is probably going to get harder and harder..

Maybe that was the last time I would see her..

I went out onto my balcony to get some air. I looked over the garden lost in thought. She just wouldn't get out of my head would she. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I walked back into my room and shut the door to my balcony behind me. I stripped out of the clothes that I was wearing and the laid down in bed. At some point I finally closed my eyes and I dreamt about her.

- Liliths pov -

Just a few more days left then it's mine. The riskiest and best hit of my life.

The crown would be in my possession.

His crown.