train ride

It's June 12th and we are leaving today. I still hate that he said yes normal people would scream and run away. Well my family is crazy as hell. As the yougest, I have a record for the police and has killed one or two people but to be fair one was self defence. The other let's just say anger issues, have them bad.

Mary 19, was pretty and nice but if someone messed with me she would lose her sh*#. After what happened with Jacobs, she started to lose her trust in people. But I wouldn't blame her if that happened to my little sister. Linda 23, wasn't like Mary. Linda was kind of  goth. She didn't like people and socalizing, so I wonder how this is going to be for her.

Jess 26, liked to paint. She works at the cafe' and is a part time artis. She was kind of a people person because she has to talk to people all day when she works. Jackie 29 and Bella 29, are twins. They have differences like one keeps secrets and one don't. Jackie when she was like 13 she wanted to cut hair for a living. But when she was 16, she learned that she couldn't. Bella is a gremaphobic. She always hated going to the pool or doctor offices.

My oldest sister chole is 32. She is a doctor and works in London. She is not one for vilance and when ever I would get back from a case she would ask me if i was okay. I would tell her she was being drematic untill the mill. Chole cared the most about other peoples saftey. When I was little I used to call Chole, Chole the care bear.

I got done packing when Lockwood opened my door and asked if I was ready to go. "I  am ready but my suite case is a mess." He looked over to the mess I call packing. His face went from smiling to both of his eyebrows were raised with a surpised look.

"You call that packing?"

"Yep it's amezing isn't."

"Whatever, let's go or we will be late to the station."

We got to the train station around five minutes before we aboard it. Now we just had to find the platfrom, great. It was crowded and bloody hot out side, I will never survive. We got to the train in time for it to leave. The ride was quite untill Lockwood broke the silence.

" So what is it like?"

" What like?"

" Being around so many girls, because I heard you say one time you can't have any friends that are girls cause you would kick them in there behindes."

" Oh I find them annoying as hell and I can't stand them. They are very.. well don't care if they are spilling you'r perivite life. So if Mary says somthing in the letters I write to her, just please ingroe her Lockwood."

" Why, you like someone?" Lockwood said in a jokeing voice. I turned blood red when he asked me that.

" Wait you like someone, tell me." I was never going to tell him who I liked well, because it was him. If I told Holly or George they'll freak out and tell me that I'm crazy, well I hope they do that.

"Never.!!" Than we were interuped by a person that walks the isles of the train. He was tall and thin than he spoke. His voice was deep but also high piched, sounded like a women.

" Would you two like any of the famous hot sauce with chips?"

Before Lockwood could speek I said " Sure  why not, thank you." I love the hot sauce here it's so good.