Sleep

We left around 9 o'clock and got to the motel about 10 minutes later. I went and got changed in the bathroom while Lockwood got changed in the main room. Once I was done I asked Lockwood if he was done. After I heard the low mumble and said 'yes', I went into the main room and went to bed. We both said good night to each other and within seconds I was asleep, I was so tired. It was good it was not a one bed room cause I woke up somehow with my feet at pillow and my head at the end of the mattress. Sleep is like haven for me, I love sleep. I looked at the clock it read 8:30 am, it was too early to wake up. I had 12 hours of sleep and I was still tried.

Then I heard the shower come on I looked over to where Lockwood was sleeping. No one was in the bad so I guess he was in the shower. But being the Lucy I'm, I called his phone and it's ringing  was coming from the bathroom. He picked up begun to talk, did he have caller ID?

" Hello?"

" Lockwood, I was just seeing where you were." I complained in tired voice.

" Who did you think it was?"

" I don't know, an intruder."

" Wow Luce if I'm not in the bed I slept in and you hear the water running, what's the first thing that comes to mind?"

" Umm.... someone taking a shower I guess. "

" Bye."

" Bye."

********************************Authors note********************************************

This is my first story so I hope you fine it good and can you help by giving me some ideas. THANKS ALOT 

                                                   - Team Locklyle