Chapter 15

— JUGHEAD'S POV —

I drove to school and got there a little late. Whoops. It's now 8:05, and everyone is still at their lockers. I walk over to Toni, who's at her locker.

J: Hey

She closes her locker. She looks angry. Oh god.

T: Where were you?
J: Sorry, I slept in.
T: Well, have you seen Betty?
J: No, why?
T: I'm just worried that she blew off school again.
J: No she's probably...

Oh my god. Holy shit. Well, I found Betty. She looked so hot. God. And.. she's walking straight up to us.

T: Snap out of it fast Romeo.

Thank god she said that. I snapped back into reality right when she was 5 feet away from us.

B: Hey guys
T: Hey Betty
J: H-Hey...
B: Are you okay? *puts hand on his shoulder*
J: *scoffs* Pshh.. I'm fine.
B: Well... okay... where's your first class?
J: Biology, room 121
T: Algebra, room 110
B: Ahh... ok. Well, Jug, from here class is at the end of that hall on the left.
J: Okay.
T: Where do I go?
B: Well, luckily, we got the same class, so we can go together. See you around Jug.
J: Okay.

I go right to where she told me to the last door on the left down the hall. Okay, here it is. I walk in and grab a seat.

— BETTY'S POV —

As we head down the math hallway, Toni grabs my shoulder and we stop and I turn around.

B: What's up?
T: Can we talk?
B: Uh.... sure...?
T: Okay, where's the bathroom?
B: Uh... here.....

We walked into the bathroom and she turned around and looked at me with a more lightened mood. Oh, thank god. I thought something was wrong.

T: So....
B: So...
T: What's up with you and Jughead?