Mine

Warning : kinda bloody scene, i think?

You laugh at the joke that Shibisu make as the both of you were sitting on the living room, not noticing the light blue haired boys that was staring at your figures.

He envy the others that can make you laugh freely like that while when he was around you, you just act like some cold hearted girl.

The way your beautiful smile plastered on your perfectly shaped face, the way your shiny (h/l) (h/c) hit his face coincidentally, the way your beautiful laughter keep ringing on his head and everything about you were perfect in his eyes.

He knew that he is craving for your attention.

And it drives him crazy since you never looked at his way.

Khun tried to held back his feelings for a long time now, and he didn't think he can do it much longer.

It feels like he will snap at any moment like there was a bomb planting on his heart waiting for it to explode.

You walked to his direction which make his heartbeats goes faster even though he keep his calm face on the outside.

You glance at him and smirked without greeting or saying a simple 'Hello' like you usually do to the others.

And it breaks his heart seeing your different actions towards him.

"Hey" he called out to you when you just walk passed him. You stop for a moment raising an eyebrow in confusion "What?" you asked in a cold tone.

You like the way his expression change whenever you act coldly around him. Even though he can fooled the others, you can't be fooled.

In your mind, you knew that Khun Aguero Agnes was interested in you or dare to say that he had a crush on you.

Khun didn't know what to say after he called you instead he just look at you directly in the eyes drowning into you beautiful (e/c) eyes.

All of sudden he can feel something inside him twitch , like there is a switch inside his body.

"(y/n)!" shouted Hatz as he called out your name averting your attention from Khun to him.

You instantly heading towards where the black haired boy was sitting as you take a seat right beside him leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Can you teach me how to read these foreign languages?" he asked you as he point at the words inside the book on his hands "Let me see" you lean closer to see the words clearly.

All of sudden, someone pulled you away from Hatz and wrapping their arms tightly around your waist.

"Mine" you can hear his sexy voice whispering seductively in your ears, you can feel his body is trembling as he tried to hold back his anger.

Khun finally snapped.

"What the hell!" Hatz who look surprised at the sudden scene tried to pull you away from Khun's arms thinking that Khun was hurting you only to get a strong punch from the Khun himself.

Hatz use his swords and attack Khun as he let out his knife from wherever it comes from as he blocked Hatz swords.

"Don't touch what's mine!" Khun shout furiously as he wield his knife in amazingly making it hard for Hatz to block his attacks "You try to steal her away from me!" he continue launching his attack slashing here and there.

"Stop!" you finally stepped in into their fight as you look at Hatz wound caused by Khun knife.

"Stop it" you shield Hatz with your body which make Khun stop instantly. His bangs covering his eyes "Why?" he asked darkly "Why did you choose him over me?" and he laugh like a mad man suddenly.

"Haaa, no one can have you beside me" it's amazing how it turns out this way quickly since he definitely can handle his emotions earlier.

He pulled you behind his back as he launch towards Hatz stabbing the black haired boy right on his heart while Hatz not expecting the sudden attack didn't have a time to dodge it.

"Hahahahaha!" Khun watch as Hatz fall to the ground coughing out blood while Khun keep stabbing his body "Die! Die! Die!" he chant like it some sorts of spell.

You just watch the scene in front of you as you back away from them "Ha useless" you heard Khun said as he stand up and turn to face you.

His hand and white shirt were stained with Hatz's blood as he grip the knife tightly in his hand "What the hell?!" shout another voice as he looked at the bloody scene in front of him "Hatz!" It's Shibisu.

Khun throw his knife directing to Shibisu's neck.

Bullseye!

Shibisu fall to the ground laying beside the lifeless Hatz, his blood were seeping through his neck as he tried to take out the sharp knife "You-monster!" Shouted Shibisu in his last breath pointing at Khun who just smirked evily at him.

"Now, now what should we do?" he asked excitedly as he trapped you inside his arms inhaling your sweet scene that drives him crazy.

"Ah right! Let's get out of this place and take Bam with us!" the only one who never tried to steal you away from him was just Bam himself, he keep the distance between you because he knew Khun's feelings towards you.

Khun ran to Bam's room and slammed the door open only to find Bam was laying lifeless on the floor.

His condition worst than Hatz.

"What?" Khun asked surprised at the scene in front of him, he didn't remembered killing Bam at all.

"Hahahahaha!" laugh a voice that he adored so much behind him "Surprise!" you said as you look at Khun confused expression.

"I'm the one who killed him" you stated without feeling guilty at all.

"He tried to take you away from me" you said sweetly as you wiped a few blood stains on Khun's soft pale face.

"Do you want to know why i act so cold towards you?" you started as you wrapped your arms around him "It's because i don't know how to control my feelings around you. Beside, i love your saddened expression" you whispered seductively in his ears.

"Mine" you stated looking into his eyes.

"I'm all yours" he said kissing your neck.

He doesn't care about anything anymore since he know that you have the same feeling as him. It's only you and him in this world.

It turns out that both of you were obsessing towards each other.

An : I'm sorry i'm really bad to write about fighting scene.

And my i ask for your opinion once again? Which POV do you prefer? i, you or she/he?

And which do you prefer between Khun A.A x reader or Khun A.A x OC?