Forbidden || AU

Most of people know the legend about werewolves and vampires were enemies since a very long time ago.

But now here he was, the alpha of Blue Moon pack were thinking about a certain (h/c) haired pureblood.

His wolf keep screaming and shouting her name and it make him goes crazy.

"Mate, let's meet our mate!" said the wolf inside him and he had been like that since earlier that day making Khun's head want to explode.

"I told you to just shut up already!" he shouted back at Aro, the name of the wolf inside him.

He grip his light blue hair tightly into his fist as he can't hold himself back from thinking and earning for the pure blood attention.

Shit.

Why did his fate was so cruel like this?

After a long living without mate, now only to find out that he can't even get closer to his new found mate was killing him inside.

The wolf inside him start to howling, expression the sadness inside him longing for her touch.

He can't take it anymore.

He dash out of the room letting out his emotions "Alpha!" shout Khun Ran, his beta as he saw the leader of their pack was running in rush wondering what's the urgent things happened.

Khun ignore it and just keep running into the deeper of forest changing into his wolf form, ripping all of his clothes.

From this distance, he can smell her intoxicating scent that was still far away from him.

He need to get closer.

He start cross the territory not minding about the consequences.

Because what he can think right now was just about her.

Until he can feel that there were a few vampires were following him behind "You crossed our territory 'Alpha'" state a red haired vampire running after him.

But he ignore her anyway since he can smell the scent of his mate that was not too far from him.

"Mate!"

"Did you want to start a war?" ask another vampire  kicking Khun wolf form.

But being the alpha he is, a small attack from unrated vampire was useful and he didn't feel anything at all.

"Stop" come another stern voice, but this time his wolf was jumping and howling out of joy hearing the voice that not too far from him.

"There is she! Mate!"

Deep blue ocean meeting (e/c). As soon as he saw her eyes, he become complete.

"Aguero" she call his name with her melodious voice, coming up closer to him making him frozen in his spot.

She gesture for the others to leave and they instantly obeying her words.

Now it's just him and her.

"What brings you here?" she step closer looking deeply into his eyes. He just want jump on her and pulled her closer in his arms.

But he hold back all the desires inside of him.

"Are you out of your mind" she say once again and he just want to shout at her telling that she was his mate.

But he was afraid of rejection.

Werewolves can't continue on living if their mate reject them. They will die in heartbroken.

There was no expectation even for the alpha.

Unexpectedly, she patted his pure white soft fur making his wolf were purring under her touch.

Khun instantly turning back into his human form as the light surrounding him revealing his naked body.

"Gosh!" she shout instantly closing her eyes at the sight. She took of her large cape and wrapping it around his shoulders still closing her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing" she shout opening her eyes only to found out that Khun was sniffing her cape as he held it even more tighter around his body closing his eyes blissfully.

Wait a minute.

That's expression.

"Mine" he growled under his breath, wrapping his arms around the pure blood like there is no tomorrow.

He inhaling her scent, snuggling into the crook of her neck starting to nibble and licking it.

"Mine" he keep repeating it over and over again while the (h/c) haired pureblood was frozen on her spot, still processing the things that happened inside her brain.

Then after he bit her neck, leaving a mark on her that's when she finally realize.

She was an alpha's mate.

She never hate werewolves at the first place, but it's just rules from her ancestors that vampires and werewolves aren't meant to be together.

She never expecting that a werewolves choose her as their mate, an alpha one to be more exact.

"Aguero" she start pulling him away from her which make him grunt in annoyance, his hands not leaving her.

She look at his beautiful blue eyes, there is many emotions showing there.

Longing, happy and most of all afraid were clear in his eyes.

Poor him.

He might be thinking that she was about to reject him since his love was forbidden.

The known as strongest alpha from all the packs was trembling in front of her.

Afraid of her rejection.

The only things she can do to calm him down was just one thing.

She kissed him, and almost instantly he returned the gestures, trailing her curves feeling it under his touch.

Aro was shouting happily inside his mind.

Nothing matters to him right now, all of his sense were taken by the pureblood in his arms.

His animal instinct was taking over as he start to kissed her more roughly exploring her mouth with his tongue.

The way she caressed his warm body, trailing his well built six packs with her cold hands making him broke.

He never want to let go, but curse the air.

He was out of breath as he start to pull away from the kiss placing his forehead on her not wanting to be much more farther from her.

His face was flushed red as the heat inside his body were increasing, he pant heavily both from the needing of air and the craving from her touch even more.

But being the vampire she is, she didn't need to breath and this is the first time that Khun envying the vampires.

"Mine" he keep saying that as if it's the only words he know.

"Please don't reject me" he begged her as his heart start to broke by the thought.

She laugh, her laughter was so beautiful that he would even kill to protect that.

"Let's this forbidden love sail"