Magic (2) || Kingdom AU

"Thank you for your help!" shout a middle age lady bowing politely at the light blue haired man who smile and waving his hand at her "It's alright I'm glad that I can help" he say walking away.

Khun Aguero Agnes he is not the useless boy he used to be years ago, now he is known as one of the best mage in the town being the individual rich man by himself not because his family name.

It's because he met her years ago.

It turns out that girl is one of the strongest mage all around the world with overwhelming unlimited mana inside her body and she gladly transfer it to him for his kindness to her.

Khun can use magic because of that girl, and she is the one who teach him how to control it.

It's still a mystery though why did she appeared like a beggar years ago craving for some food even though that girl actually have so much gold with her.

"Oh my god, that's Khun Aguero Agnes!"

"He is so handsome!"

"Wow he is blinding my eyes"

And that's all the girls reaction whenever they seen him around. All of them are fawning over him and try to steal his heart.

But it's already stolen long time ago, when no one even care to look at his way and thinking of him just as a trash from Khun family.

Just at the thought of her making the light blue haired mage smiling from ear to ear since he want to give her a visit today. He teleport himself towards the big castle where she usually spend her time and being the boss there.

The magic castle.

Magic castle is the one who provide a job for every mage in the kingdom such as giving them a choice of mission and apparently she is the one who own the place being the most richest mage in the kingdom.

Not like the girls who chase after him because of his looks and wealth, the (h/c) haired female sadly never look at him as a man since they were met when he was just a useless boy and she was the one who guide and taking care of him until he become the way he is right now.

Khun head towards her room by walking and everyone who walk past him or see him greet him politely since they know that Khun is one of the most people that the owner of this place treasure so much.

"Marquiss Khun, I just want to inform you that Lady (y/n) is meeting a guest right now and it's already a few hours they're not coming out from the lady's room" say a dark green haired girl which make Khun raise an eyebrow.

After a long years he got to know (y/n), Khun never saw someone that visiting her beside himself except if it's talking about job. But if it's talking about job she never spend that much time just talking about it.

Khun nod his head hearing the girl information but keep walking anyway, he is curious who might be this guest of (y/n).

He stand right in front of her door ready to knock when he hear that (y/n) is coughing loudly inside the room and he was about to run before he hear her next sentence.

"Marriage?!" she ask out loud between her cough, that words make Khun frozen in his place widening his eyes "You come to me and talking about marriage?!" she continue raising her voice in disbelief.

"Yes" state another voice lazily, Khun never heard of that voice before. It's a masculine one and Khun know instantly that (y/n) is talking with a man.

His hearth ache at the thought of (y/n) marrying a man that its not him.

If only she look at him like the way he look at her.