Chapter 11: Operation Rescue Route

"Stick with him, and you'll make it" - Unknown

****

Realm: Lion King

Location: Pride Rock Air Force Base

Date: March 26th, 2020

10:00 AM

It's been two weeks since the attack on Agrabah, and Boss was thinking about what Mayhem said to him. What does she mean when she said "you're his son?" What could possibly be the reason? Why did she look scared when the ring was glowing? All these questions ran through Boss's head as he stared at the roof of his room. Still, He was intrigued. He and the others were relocated to a newly built base in the Lion King realm just 2 miles from Pride Rock after the attack. There were also special forces from Zootpia stationed there as well, just in case if the realm was under attack. James, Iahfy & Grandpa Aren tagged along with them since their diner got destroyed. They got sent to the kitchen department with Ace along with Bruno & Fuuno. Yazline also tagged along with them, she was also placed in the kitchen department and in the medical department. Even though Yazline was a princess, she was eager to help her friends in time of need. Boss kind of respected that.

He got up and stretched his legs after sitting in his bed since 8 am. He looked at Marco, who was his roommate now, sleeping. He shook his head and walked out the door. As he made his way to get some breakfast, he noticed that some of the Zootopia species forces were training in an obstacle course that was jungle-like. Boss assumed that they were going on a mission. It's been a while since Boss fought the heartless and deep inside, he was eager to fight them again. As soon as he was lost in his thoughts, someone called him out. He turned around and noticed that one of the soldiers from Zootopia was running up to him. It was a young brown wolf, nearly the age of 17. He was one of the new recruits in the Zootopian army. His name was Michael and he's from downtown Zootopia. Boss met Micheal two weeks ago when his team transferred to the new base. He's Boss's new friend. He's also older than Boss by 1 year, but he's shorter than him.

 He's also older than Boss by 1 year, but he's shorter than him

Michael: [Smiles] "Hey Boss. Where are you off to?"

Boss: [Smiles] "I'm gonna get some breakfast. What about you? You looked like a stripped piece of bacon. Did you just come back from training?"

Michael: [Chuckles] "Yeah... The commander was really strict today. He wanted us to be prepared since we might get deployed soon."

Boss: [Shocked] "You're nearly 17 and you're gonna get deployed?! What is wrong with your commander? Did he lose a couple of screws or something?"

Michael: [Laughs] "Ha, you're funny! I was placed in the unit right after training camp. The commander recognized my skills and was really impressed by how good I was. They didn't place me in the 101st for nothing."