Special Chapter: June 6th (Part 2 Teaser)

"The Greater the Suffering, The Greater the Peace."

****

June 6th, 2020

I was in my last year of Elementary school at the time

I was in my last year of Elementary school at the time... but I'll never forget the images I saw on the news that day. The Heartless set of seven nuclear explosions on their own soil. Maybe their old, militaristic leaders couldn't stand the idea of  Allied Forces invading their land... And declared to the Multiverse that the land to the North was the Holy Land of Tartarus.

According to official records, more than 220 million demons & people died. It was a grand sacrifice that engulfed all. The only thing remaining was the desolate landscape.

How did the people of Tartarus and Disney feel by what they saw? But most importantly, what did he think of it, before he was shot down from the sky

****

Author's Note: From this point onward, there will be no holding back. I held back for part 1, but now... not anymore. The chains are broken for Part 2. If you wish to continue reading this story, then viewer discretion is ADVISED from now on. Some chapters may contain swears, possible lustful events, and violence. This war is about to take a twisted turn. Thank you for understanding... 

Prepare yourself, Everyone...

Stand by for Sortie...