Interview #2: The Fallen Girl

"For every soul, there is a Guardian Angel watching it." - Unknown

****

- Interview #2 -

- The Fallen Girl -

- Corona, Frozen Realm - 

- September 13th, 2031 -

****

"Zero Team's number 2. Former Member of the Heartless Airforce. 6th Air Division, 66th Tactical Fighter Squadron. Charlotte Oliver. She flew the skies of Corona during the kingdom's liberation. And she's still there to this day. Today, she is earning a living as an actress in the show 'Darling in the FRANXX'. "

****

Charlotte was sitting in the living room of her house that was close to the palace, its window providing an amazing view of her backyard as the lights flicker into the night. She leaned back against her chair as she was fixing her hair to look good for the camera. Nervous Habit.

Charlotte: "Sorry about the mess... I don't really get that many visitors lately. Life as an actress, y'know?" [Takes a deep breath as she prepares herself to tell the story] "Anyway, I met him above this very sky. I can still hear the sound of the missile alerts from that day. I received an order to fly to Corona on my way back from an intercept mission in the southern part of the realm."

She narrowed her eyes slightly before she shrugged.

Charlotte: "The order itself wasn't unusual. We kept getting deployed from one mission to the next without receiving even basic maintenance. I don't even know what the hell was up with our maintenance crew. But, at least I was getting paid to do my job. Anyway, the situation was the same all around. We were late reaching the operational airspace." [Runs a hand through her hair and blinks a couple of times] "The stationed squadrons had already retreated and warning bells were going off in the kingdom... and the people were looking up to his x-wing... high above the sky. As if a Guardian angel has descended from the heavens."

She licked her lips and shivered a little as her memory of the pilot she faced above Corona started to come back to her

Charlotte: [Looks at the reporter] "I... I couldn't see any emotion in his maneuvers. I didn't feel like I was fighting against a human being, nor a mammal being. Not gonna lie. Even if I was a good pilot, I wanted to end that battle as quickly as possible. If you think that I was the best of the best. Pfft. You have no idea..."

****

****

That was Charlotte Oliver, everyone! Hope you guys liked her! Getting ready for Interview #3!