Epilogue

"Get ready... " - Onewayrick

****

- Disney Academy High School -

- Disney Realm -

- August 15th, 2032. 10:00 am -

Disney Academy has been a hot spot for many citizens around the multiverse. However, it wasn't because of its location or because the Prince of Disney went there. It was because of the academy's superstar, Lauren Ferrari. Her documentary, "Guardians and The Heartless War", has been getting a lot of attention since it reached #1 in the entire multiverse and beyond. Many students call her the "Yukino Yukinoshita" of Disney Academy since she almost looks exactly like her, acts like her, and dresses like her. She is only 19 years old.

Girl: [Squels] "KYAA! It's Lauren!"

Boy: [Makes a heart sign] "We love you, Lauren!"

Lauren just smiled and wave as she was making her way toward the club room where her boyfriend Alex, her cameraman, was waiting for her. It's been almost a year since they released the documentary and it's been a couple months since they started dating each other. They are labeled as the powerhouse couple. As Lauren entered the club room, she noticed that Alex was waiting for her.

 As Lauren entered the club room, she noticed that Alex was waiting for her

Alex: [Smirks] "Took you long enough..."

Lauren: [Rolls her eyes] "Well, if you're swarmed by fans and the media. Of course, you'll take forever."

Lauren went toward the window as she was about to serve some tea to Alex when he got up and hugged her from behind.

Lauren: [Blushes] "Alex?"

Alex: [Blushes] "It's been a while since we were alone together. I... I want to let you know that I'm proud of you and you did an amazing job. I'm happy to be your, cameraman, anytime, anywhere."

Lauren place a hand on his arm and looked out the window with an unsatisfied look.

Lauren: "Thank you, Alex. However, there is still one interview that I need to complete..."