Chapter 8

Flashback

4 years ago

"Who's calling me at this hour? " I woke up feeling frustrated. I looked at the wall clock and it was still 4 in the morning. I quickly grabbed my mobile to answer the call. As expected. It was a call from my Agency Headquarters.

"Hello. "

"New mission! You are requested to go to South Korea. "

"South Korea?! " I was excited. But tired at the same time.

"All the required procedures are completed. You'll be leaving tomorrow. "

"To-Tomorrow? But that's too early. I need a break. I'm really tired. " I felt exhausted.

"It's time for you to study. You'll be doing your Masters in Seoul. And you'll be an undercover. "

"What's the case about? "

"Everything will be explained when you get there. From now on you'll be working under their wing. Paul Yubin will be your leader. "

"Paul Yubin ? But tell me about the case. I need to prepa--- Hello! Hello!? "
Ah! This is soo frustrating. How dare that asshole cut the call before I could complete my sentence?!

Being a Special Agent is not an easy task. Most of the times you'll have to work undercover. There are times when situations are life threatening. But that's not a big deal because our work is like that. We either protect or destroy. We protect the weak and innocent & destroy the evil. We have all been trained both physically and mentally. Physically to keep ourselves and our client safe and mentally to not get attached to people when we work. To not let emotions take over our heart and mind.

It was still 4:10 am, so I decided to sleep for some more time. It's not been a week since I completed my last mission and a new mission already? Guess this one's gonna be tough. So it's better to rest before I start preparing.

........................................................................

I arrived at Incheon International Airport and was soon greeted by a young, handsome guy. Wow! He's soo handsome. He was about 180 cms. He had dark black hair and eyes.

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr. Xiao Zhan. I'm Paul Yubin! "
Wtf? Man! His voice is soo good.

"Hello Mr. Paul. Nice to meet you. "

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Xiao. "
We both shook hands.

"Let's go. " He said. It was more like an order. I obeyed and we were soon seated in his Porsche Cayenne. I settled in the front passengers seat, he started the engine and we quickly drove off.

"So, what's this case about? "

"It's a very confidential one. The target is a very famous businessman. It's gonna be difficult. "