Special Chapter 9

Is this what happiness feels like? Is this what they mean when they say their heart's elated and contended? Is this what they mean when they say they're love sick? Maybe... It is.

Even though I saw him and confessed everything last night, it is still 7 in the morning and I miss him already. Guess I really am love sick, but I for sure know that he's my only cure. So, it isn't wrong if I demand for my medicine right?

I grabbed my phone that was lying beside me and dialled that series of number which are my favorite now. 'My Zhan<3' the name on the screen read and my heart jumped inside my chest.

"Hello. " The moment he spoke, my heart literally jumped and a wide smile spread across my face.

"Did I wake you up? " I asked him in a low voice.

"You did. So how shall I punish you? " He chuckled.

Punish me? Oh Zhan! You fell in my trap even before I could lure you into it.

"Maybe by giving me my morning kiss? "

Ah! Just run over and kiss me already.

"Is my kiss a punishment for you? He asked which made me chuckle.

"You can give one in punishing manner. " I bit my lower lip to control my laughter.

"How? " He sounded pretty curious.

So, does that mean he doesn't know how to punish me? Well, then I have soo much to teach you, Zhan.

"So, the special agent doesn't actually know to punish someone by kissing them. Seems like there's a lot that I should teach you. " I could no longer control my laughter.

"Wait! Does that mean you have already kissed someone? " His sounded quite serious. Guess my lover is possessive. And I love it!

"Not actually. I have just learnt by watching a few videos. Should experiment them to see if I'm a good learner. " He started laughing and the sound of his laughter made my heart race.
"Meet me at my office at 10. "

"Why? "

"So that I can receive my punishment, teach you a few things and take a test on my learning skills. " We both laughed.

Wang Groups

"You look very happy. " Yang smiled as he jumped on the couch.

"I do. So, I'm not in a mood to scold you today. "

"Really? Then let me rest for a while. " He laid flat on the couch and stretched his body.

"My dear Yang, I'm waiting for someone important, so can you please get out. " I asked him with a smile.

"Guess your scoldings are better than this nice tone with a fake smile. " He shook his head.

I glanced at my watch and it was still 9 in the morning.

"Yang, I want to tell you something. " I said.

"If it's about Zhan, then I already know it. " He said with a smile and I smiled back.
"Congratulations, Yibo. It's soo good to see you smile like this. All I wish is for this smile to remain on your face forever. "

A real friend is one who understands you even when you don't speak a word. And that's Yang for me.

"I've also made another decision... "

"What is it? "

"I've decided to make Zhan the manager of the Wang Groups. "

"What? " Yang looked surprised.
"I think... It'll me awesome is Zhan is our manager. He can do just everything and it would be bad to not use his talents. "