chuuya nakahara

It was late at night... chuuya walked along the ally way to the bar. He stepped in and was greeted by an almost empty bar... two people were there, the bartender and dazai...  "I got your message, why did you want to meet here?' Chuuya asked, dazai looked over and smiled "I wanted to talk" he said. Chuuya growled "you called me here just to talk you asshole?" He said angrily. "Not every meeting we have has to be formal" dazai mentioned "none of them are" chuuya retorted and walked over, sitting at the bar and ordering a glass of wine. He looked at dazai "the port mafia is getting antsy..." he said "they want to take down the agency" chuuya added. "I've noticed... they have been constantly watching us from ally ways, roof tops and sewage drains. I notice it all... people will die if they strike at the wrong time" dazai said. "I need you to tell your guys to stand down... we have a truce... don't let them break that.. the side who honors the truce will be the side who wins" dazai added. Dazai lifted his glass to chuuya and smirked "toast to the truce" he said. Chuuya growled and lifted his glass, putting it against dazais "to the truce..." chuuya reluctantly grumbled. Dazai payed for his and chuuyas drinks "drinks on me" he said before finishing his drink and leaving. "Dazai only finishes his drink when he has something on his mind... somthing he doesn't want people to know" the bartender said and cleaned the glass. "I never know what's going on in his head" chuuya said and finnished his drink before standing up and leaving.

Outside, atkugawa sat, watching and listening. He growled whennchuuya left "now it's time to strike..." he mummbled to himself.