walking

Chuuya walked along the sidewalk with dazai, holding his hand "it's so good to be like this again... I mean... I missed you so much dazai... through those years I thought you just hated me but..." chuuya looked down "I believe with my whole heart that you are my soulmate." Dazai said "I don't care what comes between us... I'm still gonna love you" he added and smiled before they were stopped by a woman screaming, and a man walking out, holding her by the throat with a machine gun held loosely in his other arm. "EVERYONE DOWN AND DONT MOVE" He yelled and people on the sidewalk started getting down on their knees, dazai did as well "what are you doing dazai you're stronger than anyone I know" chuuys said "I cant fight him right now, my wounds could open." Dazai said. Chuuya then felt bad for suggesting it in the first place but soon ran up and used his ability to stop the bullets. He grabbed the gun and took the ammo out and used his ability to crush it. He punched the guy and grabbed the girl, pushing her away. The man went at him with a knife and chuuya kicked him away. He growled and grabbed a remote. "I have a bomb strapped to my chest, I will blow up this whole block if you try to stop me again!" The man yelled. Chuuya looked around, he grabbed the man and ripped his shirt before grabbing the bombs strapped to his chest and started trying to crush it.

The man pressed the button and nothing happened, everyone looked around and chuuya dropped it. He looked at dazai who was standing and clapping with a smile. Kunikida, yosano and fukuzawa walked around the corner, yosano went up and patted chuuya on the shoulder "welcome to the agency kid" she said "w..what" chuuya asked "that was your entrance exam" dazai said "w..WHAT" chuuya asked a bit louder. Dazai laughed. "That guy and girl were just actors." He said. "I punched that guy.." chuuya said "you probably wouldn't have been able to win without hitting him, hes a trained martial artist so he can take it" dazai said. "When did you set this up dazai" chuuya asked "I didnt, I've been way too out of it to plan anything, this was actually fukuzawas idea, he took into consideration your reckless and violent behavior and used it for you to do good" dazai said. Chuuya sighed and rubbed his face "ok..." he said "so what your saying is, all that was a test for me to be in the agency?" Chuuya asked. Dazai walked over and kissed his cheek "exactly" he said. Chuuya sighed and smiled. "Thanks..." he said. "Your first day starts tomorrow" dazai said. Chuuya held his hand and smiled.