breaking

Chuuya held dazai gently and hoisted him up on his back. Dazai couldnt protest very much. Chuuya brought him out of the cell and set him against the wall. Mori walked in "what are you doing chuuya" mori said with a growl. "Hes learned his lesson." Chuuya said "I've never seen a look of defeat in his eyes like that... trust me" chuuya said "very well... you will monitor him and keep him in line. Let him rest then we will fight the agency" he said.

"He will be on the front lines of that battle.. they cant hurt someone they hold dear to their hearts" he said and left. Chuuya looked at dazai and pit a gentle hand on his cheek "you better have a plan dazai" chuuya said

"I dont know if I can belive that you've truly given up." He mummbled. Chuuya sighed and helped dazai up, putting dazais arm around his neck to help him walk "is this ok?" Chuuya asked. Dazai gently nodded and looked down. They slowly made their way to chuuyas apartment right outside the building. He let dazai sit and he made some tea, for dazai. "You must be starving dazai,  anything in particular you'd like to eat?" Chuuya asked. He walked over with thr cup of tea and handed it to dazai, dazai had a fragile look in his eyes. Chuuya had noticed it and unlike with everyone else, he was gentle with dazai, conciderite and kind.

Dazai shook his head to the previously asked question and chuuya nodded gently "I'll order some food for us then" he said "you can eat all you want- oh... look, a tea leaf sticking up... I guess you're lucky" chuuya said, trying to lighten the mood, Dazai had no reaction however. Chuuya grabbed dazai phone out of his pocket and looked through the contacts until he saw kunikidas contact. He clicked it and the phone started to ring.