standing

Dazai brang his legs off the side of the hospital bed. It had been a week and dazai was finally feeling better. He wasnt 100% but he was deffinently way better. He stood up and walked to chuuya, hugging him softly "morning..." he said. Chuuya had just walked in from getting dazai some breakfast. "Hey.. I see you're feeling better' chuuya said "eat some food then you can put on your regular clothes, we can go on a walk through town." Chuuya said. "Ok... sounds good" dazai said. He sat on the bed with the food and chuuya sat next to him, chuuyas hand went up to dazais hair and he ran his hands through his soft brown hair, dazai smiled softly and ate his food slowly. "How do you feel dazai?" Chuuta asked "my head doesnt hurt as much... I have more strength and-" dazai was cut off "emotionally, dazai..." chuuya specified and smiled "o..oh... um... I'm not sure how to answer that..." dazai said and scratched the back of his neck. "That's ok... take your time" he said and kissed dazais head. Dazai blushed. "I wish you were in the agency..." dazai said "well... I quit the mafia so..." chuuya said "I talked to kunikida and he said he'd be fine with me being in the agency, also fukuzawa." Chuuya said happily "that's great" dazai said. Chuuya looked into dazais eyes, all chuuya could think about is how soft and kind dazais eyes were... he hoped he could look into them forever.