dazai osamu

Dazai walked home, an upset glint in his eyes. He walked to his apartment door and was about to unlock it when he heard atsushi walking up "dazai? What are you still doing out? Its almost midnight" he said. "I could ask you the same thing" dazai said. Atsushi blushed and immediately walked into his own apartment. Dazai sighed and walked into his apartment. He sat down on his floor and started thinking, eventually thinking himself to sleep. 

The next morning, dazai was woken up by a knock on the door. He sighed and opened it, he saw chuuya outside and he was actually surprised. He looked around "come in I guess" he said and let him in.. "did you come here to ravish at my feet?" Dazai asked sarcastically. Chuuya took off his gloves and put them in his pocket "dazai.. I got Intel on when the port mafia will be striking, later today at the agency..." he said  "I'm not sure the time. They didnt trust me with most of it for some reason" chuuya said. "Then come with me to work today, you can add as an extra strength when they try." Dazai said "and what makes you think I would help you?" Chuuya asked. "You're one of the very few people I know who still honour their word, that's the only thing I like about you. You're honoring the truce." Dazai persuaded. Chuuya looked down and growled "what if they see me?" Chuuya asked "they wont. You'll be hidden" he said and threw some of his own clothes at chuuya. Chuuya looked at them and grumbled before folding his coat up and putting on the hoodie that was too big for him, dazai was a skyscraper to chuuya. "I look dumb mackerel" chuuya growled "you don't look like chuuya" he said and put the hood up "you look like a nobody... which is what were going for, you do need to protect us" dazai said and took chuuyas hat. "Dont get the wrong idea" chuuya said and took the hat "I'm doing this because innocent people could die because of this. Q is still out and aktugawa has gotten stronger as well" he said. "I still hate you and I could care less if you and the agency died in a fire" he said. Dazai smiled "that's hot~" he said "let's go, to the agency!" He said and lead the way. Chuuya growled and followed him soon after.