empty space

It's been 10 days... chuuya hadnt found him for 10 days, all while keeping up the charade of being on moris side... he was worried about dazai nonetheless.

Dazai had been tortured continually, his eyes held a blank, yet had a murderous stare..  he couldn't think of anything else but killing the people who had been hurting him... he couldnt think much in general either... he was in pain, hard raw pain. He was ready to drop dead but he wanted to keep holding on... for chuuya... the only light in the empty space that is his mind.

Chuuya stood in moris office "you wanted to see me?" Chuuya asked. Mori nodded "would you like to be apart of dazais evaluation?" He asked. Chuuya narrowed his eyes and nodded "yes... what is he doing? And Why does he need to get evaluated. He doesn't go back on what he says.." chuuya said. "True.  But theres always a trick up his sleeve" mori said "I know how much you want to see him in pain... so follow me" he said and stood up, leading chuuya down to the lower parts of the building "what are you doing to him mori" he asked again. Suddenly, there was a scream, dazais scream, chuuya ran down further to the room and slammed the doors open. He saw dazai in the cell, screaming from the electrical currents being sent through him. He was pale and his body looked overworked and had multiple wounds. Chuuya turned off the electric power and gin grumbled. He walked over to the cell where dazai was on the ground, breathing heavily and bleeding out. He looked at chuuya with a blank look. "You have a trick up your sleeve..  I just know it" he said softly to dazai. Dazai simply didnt respond. Chuuya looked back "I'll take over the tourture.." he said "you're not going to hurt him though." Aktugawa said. Chuuya grabbed a knife and threw it at dazais leg, nearly grazing his leg. Aktugawa sighed and handed him the keys to the cell and left with gin. Mori smirked "enjoy pushing him past his breaking point..." he said and walked out, closing the door.  When mori left he locked the door and ran to the cell, he unlocked it and ran in, he hugged dazai "you knew it was a trap dazai..." he said and held dazais head in his lap. Dazai pointed to his pocket weakly. Chuuya reached in and pulled out some strong wire cutters. He started to get to work on cutting him free. Dazai was pale and his body didnt show a bit of emotion. Chuuya got one free, then slowly he worked on the other. He got dazai free and hugged him.  dazai coughed and curled up gently "I cant belive they actually got through you like this... I thought you could have taken them..." chuuya said "c...caught off... guard" dazai breathed out. He groaned softly and fell limp in chuuyas arms, not quite blacking out but he was deffinently weak.