healing

It's been about two days now, yosano managed to get some of the poison out and heal some of dazais wounds but dazai was still unconscious in the bed, chuuya sat in the chair next to the bed and held dazais hand. Kunikida walked in with a tray of food. "Thank you for letting me stay here with him" chuuya said to kunikida without looking over. Kunikida set the food in front of chuuya on the bed. "You saved him, we have you to thank. With you, hes alive and he feels something different with you. You mean something to him... and he would be dead without you... we thank you for that.. now eat, I noticed you dont leave his side much so... I brought the food to you" kunikida said "thanks.." chuuya said, with a gentle smile. Kunikida left and chuuya set the food on the Nightstand, taking a piece of bread and munching on it. He drank some of the tea and looked down. "I hope you wake up soon...  life sucks without you" chuuya said gently.

Dazais eyes slowly started fluttering open. He looked around before gasping and sitting up very quick, wincing in pain as he felt his wounds. "Dazai! Hey, calm down you're ok, you're safe. Lay down you still have a fever..." chuuya said and had dazai lay down "how do you feel?" Chuuya asked, dazai shrugged softly "that's ok, you'll feel better soon" chuuya said. Dazai nodded and chuuya hugged him softly "I'm gonna get you some food and drink... you desperately need it... you're getting pretty skinny..." chuuya said and started to walk out. "I will be right back..." he said and left.

Dazai sat and thought for a while before chuuya came back with a tray of food, yosano following quickly behind, checking dazai over. "Dazai can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?" She asked and held up three. Dazai shook his head. "Is your vision blurry or are you seeing double?" She asked "blurry..." he whispered. "Ok... you're fine then, just some side effects... your temperature is going down a bit too..." he said. Chuuya smiled and helped dazai sit up slowly and eat. Dazai leaned against chuuya who was sitting on the bed next to dazai. He put a blanket over dazais shoulders. Yosano looked down and left. Chuuya kissed dazais head and smiled gently. "You're so calm" dazai whispered  "no need to he frantic... you're here, you're awake and safe" chuuya said. "You're treating me like you used to" dazai gently pointed out. Chuuya smiled and nodded "I am.. any issue?" He asked. Dazai shook his head and ate his food slowly.