16 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
Friday 5:30 PM

—— ☾ ——

Months Later...
(Time skip)

—— ☽ ——

The students is currently eating their dinner which is pasta with garlic bread and lemonade as a drink. For the past few months everything is going great for the posh and pauper's. No one has broken rules... Yet...

"Mmm this is so good" Yuna said.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full Yuna

"Don't talk when your mouth is full Yuna.." Lia looked at the girl who was talking while eating.

"Whoops sorry"Yuna covered her mouth.

"you should know that already" Taehyun chuckled twirling his fork to the pasta.

As the students were eating Headmistress Denise went in front and started announcing.

"Good evening students, We have reached so far already in this school year... We have a few months left before vacation.. So study well and listen to your teachers.. Also.. 2 weeks from now is our annual family day or you may say week where your parents and siblings will be brought to forthwith and spend the day with you all" Headmistress Denise announced.

"Family activities will be given throughout the day.. And the family day talent show will be held, to keep the visitors entertained while in forthwith, That is it for now... We'll announce more details soon, Good night" She added.

"Family day wouldn't that be cool" Yuna widen her eyes.

"If your family cares about you sure, unlike me who hasn't receive a single letter from them" Beomgyu played with his food.

"Come on don't loose hope" Taehyun patted his back.

"Yeonjun? Hello? YEONJUN?" Lia waved her hand in front of his face but he seemed down.

"what's wrong with him" Yuna pointed.

"I don't know he's been down for a couple of days.." Taehyun replied.

"excuse me" Yeonjun stood up.

"Yow what's happening with him" Hueningkai slid in to the pauper's table.

"You know your not allowed to sit here Kai" Yuna chuckled looking at Huening Kai.

"Well too bad.."He said as he felt a presence behind him.