24 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Gazebo

"Hmm... Forthwith has a lake.. Town with a lot of shops... Beautiful weather.. Natural resources.. isn't that great for business?" Pristine looked over to her right

"Peppermint Lemonde Madam" A waiter served

"I specifically said with shaved ice" Pristine lowered her shades

"Yes right away madam"

"Anyways back to what i'm saying.. We could buy forthwith's land or even split them in half" Pristine chuckled

"Great idea madam... Calyxians will love that" Her secretary nodded

"No ones going to buy forthwith or splitting it in half" A voice said from behind

Pristine stood up to see Wane, Headmistress Denise's secretary who was crossing his arms infront of the leader. 

"Wane darling it was just a thought don't make such a big deal about it" Pristine shook her head.

"Well for your information Pri-stine, Forthwith is not for sale today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and never!" Wane took a step closer.

"Is everything alright?" Headmistress Denise approached them.

"I was just give Pristine some clarifications about forthwith" He glared at the woman.

"If that's the case.. Wane is everything set up for the fire pit dinner later?"

"Yes madam.. I can show you the final outcome" Wane said.

"Good.. and oh is the surprise later all ready?" Headmistress stopped for a bit as Wane nodded.

"I'll see you later pristy rat" Wane pathetically waved to Pristine.

"God how I dislike that secretary of hers.."Pristine watched Wane from behind.

"What ever your planning about Forthwith Pristine forget about it" Arnold who was actually in the gazebo turns his chair towards the lady.

"That's none of your business to know"

"Well Forthwith's property is also none of your business..."

—— ☾ ——

📍Forthwith University
7:25 Pm

—— ☽ ——

"Where's my dress?" Lia looked around their room finding for her dress to wear.

"its behind there, i sprayed this new glitter spray my mom is beta testing  it would sparkle with the stars during the night" Yeji pulled out Lia's pretty blue dress that was glimmering under the light.

"Woah.. you are the daughter of the most known fashion brand in Calyx" Lia looked at the dress happily taking the dress from Yeji.

"How about your amazing host?" Heejin approached them.

"Of course i wouldn't forget about you" Yeji handed Heejin her skirt and sweater.

"And also check out these platform heels" Heejin showed them while wearing it.

"Its part of the new collection my mom just released" Yeji smiled looking at Heejin's shoes.