19 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Dance Room, Forthwith University
6:30 PM, Friday

—— ☾ ——

A week later...

—— ☽ ——

Today everyone was waiting for Yeji to arrive, it was very unlike of her to be late since she's always the one early. Well no one didn't mind since it wouldn't harm anyone if they start reheasing late after all its the weekends tomorrow.

"Where's Yeji?" Yeonjun asked Lia who was Yeji's roommate.

"Yeji said she'll come a bit late today but don't worry"Lia replied tying her shoelaces.

Moments later...Yeji arrived and placed down her bag, she went infront as they adverted their attention to her.

"Sorry for being late lets get to practice" Yeji said as everyone stood up, Soobin connected his phone to the speaker and played their song.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention we'll be changing the dance along with the music" Yeji looked at them.

"Wha..." Hueningkai opened his mouth surprised what he just heard.

"Yeji don't you think that its a bit late to change everything? Family day is in four days" Chaeryeong looked at the girl.

During some practices Taehyun and Chaeryeong comes around to watch and sometimes learn the choreography with them.

"But we want to win.. we can't win with a slow song.. its boring" Yeji crossed her arms.

"Maybe you should have told us earlier so we could have learned a back up song, Yeji" Lia said in a calm tone even though she didn't like the idea of changing the dance last minute.

"But I like our song.." Yuna nodded her head before pouting her lips.

"Same here.." Soobin agreed.

"Okay so? we want to win you don't want to loose to Bebe Schumann don't you?" Yeji looked around the room  

"Yeji maybe your the one who wanted to win?" Yeonjun scratched his head.

"I joined you guys because I thought were doing this for fun.. not because we wanted to win" Yuna shook her head.

"Well then you can leave right now" Yeji harshly said as she pointed to the door.

"Yeji are you serious?" Yeonjun blinked his eyes

"Do I look like I'm joking"

"Go ahead Yuna leave do it right now i do not care a bit"Yeji added continuing to point at the door.

Yuna took her bag and stopped a bit to look at Yeji she then left the room as the rest stayed. "So who else wants to leave?"She tensely looked at them.

"Yeji I love you but aren't you going a bit out of the line?" Lia approached the girl.

"I'm leaving.. Sorry Jun"Soobin patted Yeonjun's shoulder

"Me too.." Lia and Huening Kai took their bags and left with Soobin and Yuna.

"OKAY! Go ahead LEAVE LIKE WHAT LOSERS DO LEAVE!"Yeji started to shout behind them.

"Sorry Yeji.." Yeonjun looked at the girl and left with his friends who just got out of the dance room.

Beomgyu and Ryujin stayed behind as the others.. well.. left.. "Okay then.. Lets begin" Yeji turned towards the two.