30 ✰ 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 ~

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
4:00 PM

"And that's the last of em" Taehyun clicked the buttons for the last wrecking ball crane needed to be turned off.

"Finally.. now that's going to stop the destruction" Chaeryeong sighed in relief.

"As long no one turns them back on.. were good"

Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai returned to the rest after finishing their job.

"We finished closing the cranes" Ryujin shouted.

"Finally its over!" Yuna stood up happily.

"I don't know about that.. Knowing Pristine, she has something up her sleeve" Soobin thought.

"Rats have sleeves?" Hueningkai asked with his eyes wide open.

Moments later forthwith police came with the former president William Lim by there side. Later on students and other people came to campus. "Ya'll i called them" Hyunjin shouted

"Hyunjin we said call the police not the whole town" Beomgyu facepalmed himself.

"Pristine Olivia Reynalds please surrender yourself and stop this mess" Mr. William announced using a megaphone.

"We'll give you three minutes to surrender yourself or unless will be taking you by our own"He added.

"Why don't they just drag her already"Bebe rolled her eyes earning looks from others.

"Bebe please shush for a moment.. our school is about to tear down"Heejin said as Bebe gave her a what look in her face.

"One minute left Pristine"Mr. William looked at his watch and back to the school doors.

Suddenly Pristine walked out by herself with a confident facial expression on her face.

"Cuff her" Mr. William said to the police as they nodded.

The police were walking closer as Pristine stopped them half way.

"Stop or the campus will be destroyed quicker"Pristine held up a remote.

"What is she holding?" Yeonjun squinted his eyes not seeing what is it from afar.

"Its a remote isn't it obvious?!?" Yeji replied.

"Madam Pristine put down that remote" The police told the lady as they step a bit closer to her.

"Don't move any further.. One click of this remote the whole stupid university will blow"

"I placed an RDS-220 hydrogen bomb inside the school.. Just incase this happens"She added.

"An RDS-220 hydrogen bomb?" Chaeryeong raised her brow in shock.

"The RDS-220 hydrogen bomb, also known as the Tsar Bomba, is the biggest and most powerful thermo nuclear bomb ever made.. it was exploded by the Soviet Union on 30 October 1961 over Novaya Zemlya Island in the Russian Arctic Sea"Mr. Wane explained.