7

(Trigger warning: self-harm) 

The girls leave the changing room in a pack. All of them complementing the creativity of each other's outfits and reassuring those who were a bit shy. Miyako takes the time to learn all of their names, smiling and chatting jovially with her new comrades as they enter the training ground for their next assignment. 

The boys already dressed and waiting with All Might turn to the tunnel entrance as the girls join them. Some of the boys shy away from the girls with more revealing outfits while others openly gawk at them. 

Miyako, ignoring the looks her long legs garner, strides over to who she considers her friend, Todoroki. She tilts her head at his odd appearance. Hands darting out from her side to run over the ice covering his entire left side. She shivers slightly, eyebrows furrowed as she continues to observe his costume. 

"Oh, it's actually ice." 

Todoroki glances down at the shorter girl regarding her with an even look, "What else would it be?"

She shrugs, "Fake ice." 

He almost laughs at her blunt response but catches himself quickly. His mantra repeating in his head over and over again. "I'm not here to make friends"

Glancing around at her other classmates, Miyako's red irises land on the green and orange ensemble of the champange blonde. Her eyes lighting up in excitment as she dashes away from the dual-toned boy to the explosive male.

"Woah!" She breathes out in amazment. She completely forgets about his personal bubble and invades his space, her hands running down the gernade shaped gauntlets that cover his forearms. 

"Back off, Akuma!" Bakugou hisses, pushing the clingy pinkette off of him. 

Miyako takes a step back with a pout, finger pointing back at herself in question, "Akuma?"

"Yes, Airhead. Can't you hear?"

Wiggling a finger in her ear, Miyako checks that, yes, she can in fact hear. Relaying this information to Bakugou, Miyako goes back to checking out his guantlets and the rest of his flashy costume. 

Bakugou groans as he realizes his words have no effect on the devil like girl. So, leaving her to fiddle with his quirk enhancment gear, he turns his attention to the rest of the class. 

He instantly meets the grey and blue eyes of the icey male on the other side of the group. His two toned bangs shadow his eyes as a scowl is ever present on his face. Bakugou matches his fierce look, never one to back down from a challenge. 

Oblivious to all of this, Miyako continues to marvel over the intricaies of Bakugou's costume. That is until the deep and boisterous voice of All Might cuts through the air. Miyako jumps place, tugging Bakugou's arm along with her and earning  an annoyed grunt from said male. 

"Now, it's time for combat training." Everyone stands at attention at his words, Miyako even going so far as to dropping Bakugou's arm like a dead fish. The blonde scowls at her but doesn't react otherwise. 

The metal man, Miyako has no idea who is behind the outfit, interupts All Might briefly but the pro-hero brings things back on track right away. 

"We're going to move ahead two steps. Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate..." 

Miyako unaware of those statistics frowns to herself in thought. 

Villains don't care about anything. They don't care if you're in your own home or out on the street. They will attack you and destroy your life whenever and whereever they want.