Could We Rewrite Our Fates? (Part 3 -Last Part-)

U-1146 has started talking to AE-3803 more often since he broke up with her kouhai, NT-4201. To U-1146 and AE-3803's surprise, NT-4201 didn't even show any emotion of sadness after their breakup. She claimed to have moved on and has started supporting U-1146 to get AE-3803.

AE-3803 was walking around after delivering packages as she saw NT-4201 sitting alone at a bench. She looked awfully sad, judging by her facial expression which was described as worried and gloomy. AE-3803 walked towards her and sat down at her right side.

"NT-4201, how are you feeling?" AE-3803 asked her kouhai in a worried tone.

"I'm fine senpai. Just a bit sad." She replied while wiping her tears off her eyes.

AE-3803 patted her on the back.

"Hey, it's Valentines tomorrow. You wanna hangout?" AE-3803 asked as she smiled.

"I already am going out with someone." NT-4201 replied.

"Oh, well then. I have to go somewhere, I'll see you tomorrow." AE-3803 replied as she stood up from the bench and walked away, waving to NT-4201.

"U-1146, you better make a move on her until there is still a chance."
NT-4201 whispered to herself. She sighed and smiled.

AE-3803 was going to the Platelets to visit them and afterwards she was going to pay a visit to Macrophage and Dendritic.

She arrived where she saw the Platelets, working hard as usual. Some of them took a break and sat down at the bench.

"Hello Platelets!" AE-3803 greeted as she walked towards the leader platelet.

"Hello Sister Red Blood Cell! Would you like some tea?" The leader platelet replied as she gave AE-3803 a cup of hot tea.

"Thank you." AE-3803 replied briefly. She started poking the platelet's cheeks.

"Haha, I got poked again!" the leader platelet giggled.

"Oh, Sekkekkyū."

AE-3803 heard a familiar voice, a deep one, she looked towards the area where the voice came from. It was U-1146.

"How were your deliveries today?"
U-1146 asked while walking towards her, nearer and nearer.

"I'm doing very well for a week, suprisingly I haven't been targeted by bacteria yet." AE-3803 replied in a confused tone as she scratched her head. U-1146 laughed and sat down next to her.

Little did she know, U-1146 was stalking her the whole week, which explains how not even a single bacterium has ever even laid a single tentacle on her since U-1146 was already on guard.

"So, are you free tomorrow?" U-1146 added. He had a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks, he covered it with the shadow of the brim of his white hat.

"Yes, I am free, I was on double shift yesterday and today so I'm on day-off tomorrow." AE-3803 replied.

"Would you like to go on a date?-" U-1146 asked in a small voice.

"Huh? I couldn't understand. Could you repeat it again?" AE-3803 asked as she smiled towards U-1146.

"Would you like to hangout with me tomorrow?.." U-1146 asked.

"Of course." AE-3803 replied.

"Oh, I must go, I was supposed to pay the Macrophages a visit 5 minutes ago!" AE-3803 added. She waved goodbye to the adorable platelets and her dear friend, U-1146.

She walked to the place where Dendritic was, she arrived 5 minutes
since the walking distance was short from the place she was at before. She opened the door to reveal Dendritic Cell with Commander T Cell and Macrophage.