Chapter 1

Saturday

Pansy P.O.V.

Madame Pomfrey had told me that Draco would need his rest before she could ask him about the surgery. I was hoping he could answer soon.

Breakfast was a nightmare.

"C'mon Panse. You need to eat. Draco'll be okay." That was the last I was taking from Blaise today. I stood up quickly and slammed my fists on the table, drawing all attention to me.

"Yea?! Well what if he's not Blaise?! You saw what happened yesterday! You saw what was happening to him! He's not okay! He needs help!! HE'S GONNA DIE BLAISE!! DID YOU NOT HEAR SNAPE?! HE'S GONNA DIE!!" I stormed out of the great hall. People were whispering. As I passed by some students I heard them talking.

"Who's gonna die?"

"Draco Malfoy I think."

"What happened?"

"Well, yesterday he sorta collapsed and started coughing up flowers and blood. Do you know what that means?"

"Hmm I think so. Wait. Flowers and blood? I think he has the Hanahaki disease."

"Hmm? What's that?"

"Well it's this disease cause by one sided love. I could kill you."

"Aw. Poor guy. Do they know who it is?"

"No I don't think so."

I stopped listening at that point, and continued towards the hospital wing. I needed an answer from Draco. He needed help.

I got to the hospital wing and walked in. Madame Pomfrey looked suprised at my visit, but let me in anyway. I ran to Draco's side. He was awake. He looked at me. He was crying again, blood was covering his face.

"He wouldn't let me clean it, and he's too weak to do it himself. He's been like this since morning, hasn't said a word." Madame Pomfrey said.

I grabbed Draco's hand. "Draco please. What's wrong. You know what's wrong. Tell me. It's the Hanahaki disease Draco. It could kill you. You need these removed."

Draco looked at me. "He doesn't love me Panse." I smiled sadly at him.

"I know Draco. That's why you need these removed." Draco shook his head. "

"No I don't want them gone." He said.

"Draco it could kill you-" he cut me off

"Then so be it! I'd rather die Pansy! I'd rather die than let go of my feelings! You hear me?! I'D RATHER DIE!" he started crying even more, then the coughing started up again. The flowers submerged along with blood.

"Draco... please" I whispered. "Please...."

[ EDITED CHAPTER ]

a/n: I realize how much this book sucks wtf it's so cringe anyways-