Chapter 18

Harry P.O.V.

I held back a scream.

"You wouldn't." I said.

Lucius smiled. "Oh, but I would."

I gulped. "Your own son?"

Bellatrix let out a shrill laugh. "I would kill my own mother! Then again, she didn't love me. But that doesn't matter, THEY CAN DIE!" She pushed her dagger into Pansy's throat, and I saw some blood drip down. I looked at Pansy's face and saw tears forming.

I knew I had to save them.

"Let them go you disgusting creature."

She laughed. "Oh! I feel so threatened!! HAHAHA!!" She shoved her dagger even deeper into Pansy's throat and I heard Pansy let out a strained gurgle. I looked over at Blaise, who was looking at Pansy with fear written all over his face.

Then I looked back at Draco, who was letting silent tears fall. I felt my heart ache. He looked horrible. His hair was a mess and his clothes were covered in blood and dirt. I choked back a scream.

I felt something fly past my ear, then I saw Bellatrix fall back, her dagger falling to the floor. Pansy moved away quickly and grabbed at her throat.

I spun around just in time to see Ron and Hermione shoot more spells at the 3 death eaters, knocking them out of the way.

Blaise rushed over to Pansy, and Draco fell to his knees. He was shaking. I wanted to grab him and hug him, to tell him it would be alright, but Hermione grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Lucius had gotten up, and he was casting a spell.

Feindfire.

"Harry! Come on!" She pulled me foward, running from the fire. "Hermione! We can't! Draco-" fire lashed out and knocked us down. We got back on our feet. Hermione continued pulling me, despite my efforts to pull back.

I turned my head and saw Draco, helping heal Pansy's wounds. They got up and ran in the opposite direction, towards a stack of items. I realized the diadem had been knocked into a pile. I pulled my hand away and searched for it. I saw it at the top of a small pile.

I ran and climbed it, grabbing onto the diadem, and falling back down. "Harry!" I looked up and saw Hermione cast a spell, blasting water into the fire that would've hit me just a moment ago. It was so Powerful, Ron got knocked over.

"Ow!" A brook had fallen onto his head. "Ron! Brooms! Come on!" I got up and rushed towards him. We all grabbed a broom and got on, flying up into the air, away from the fire.

As we were flying away, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Blonde hair. Blood. Slytherin Robes.

"DRACO!!"