Chapter 17

Ight we skipping, he in the ROR now, but instead of Draco, he encounters 3 death eaters, with Draco, Blaise, and Pansy held hostage.

Draco P.O.V.

"Now, as long as you play along, you'll live. Got it?" I heard the rough voice of Fenrir Greyback say. He had a claw at my throat.

"Why would Potter care about us?" Blaise asked with a scoff. Bellatrix, who was holding a brand new dagger to his throat, laughed. "Because the mangled rat cares about everyone, that's why. Bet he would save the dark lord himself if needed!"

Lucius, my disgusting father, spoke up. He had a hold on Pansy. "Eh, I wouldn't go that far Bella. Maybe You or me, but not the dark lord." Bellatrix shrugged.

Just then we heard shuffling. It had to be Harry. I gulped. Fenrir leaned in and whispered to us. "Now, be quiet, or I'll slit your throats."

My father slowly moved foward, along with Bellatrix and Fenrir. His plan was to threaten Harry, and if that didn't work (which it wouldn't) he would pull us out.

I watched as he walked foward, playing with his wand. Me, Pansy, and Blaise listened carefully. "Potter." My father said.

I heard a clunk, and I assumed Harry had dropped something, or something fell. "Lucius Malfoy." I heard him say.

"Very good. Seems baby Potter remembers his superiors names." I heard a scoff. "Superior is hardly what you are." Harry said. I peeked around the corner, just in time to see Bellatrix shoot a spell at him.

I moved back so I wouldn't be seen. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT US! YOU FILTHY-" "that's enough, Bella. Seems like Potter wants to play the hero card. Well, maybe this will help him." He snapped his fingers and Fenrir and Bellatrix went back to grab us.

Bellatrix grabbed Pansy and she yelped. Bellatrix shoved her foward and held the dagger to her throat. Fenrir grabbed me and Blaise. He shoved and claw to Blaises throat and walked foward.

When he came into view, he shoved me towards my father, who grabbed me and held his wand to my throat. I couldn't bring myself to look at Harry, so I kept my gaze on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I heard him say.

Lucius laughed. "Well, the dark lord wants you. So either come with us..." he moved his wand so it was pointed at my head, and grabbed my face to lift it up. Not being able to look at the floor, I closed my eyes.

"Or we kill them."