Weapons: Crafts and upgrades

Nothing sounds more geeky and interesting in the Flash warrior universe is the weapons, themselves. It is a reliable tool in the case of survivability and combat.

The materials used are often:

-Steel

-Bronze

-Carbon steel

-Stainless steel

-Spring steel

-Damakos steel

-Aluminum

-Leather

-Wire

-Fine, strong wood

They may seem a bit common for you and maybe expected something a little bit of magic. These materials are not to be underestimated as they are magically forged by the gifted Flash warrior smith. To answer a question you may brought up inside your mind- yes, you can even become a Flash warrior smith.

Although with the smithing and spelling sounds terrific and all, but there is another way to make your weapons of choice stronger. Two words: Crafts and upgrades!

Flash warriors do not just fight monsters, or raiding pirates, or walking in a park, they do also collect materials. If they get lucky, they can bring it to the smith and showcase what they need to be upgraded. Other materials can be added as well, like:

-Gemstones- sounds and looks luxurious, expensive, precious, and fragile. But keep in mind the word precious. These gemstones can harness energy: fire, water, air, earth, lightning, ice, light, and darkness. The point of harnessing? To balance the amount of energy used. 

-Monster bones- what kind of monster? Any kind, although Flash warriors do take from huge, tougher monsters because of their stronger bone structures- and a huge bonus is combining it with other materials like steel to make even stronger weapons and protection (Like a shield). Like the game Monster Hunter.

There are three categories: Close-range, Mid-range, and Long-range.

CLOSE-RANGE:

This type is used for close combat. The weapons need to be light, short, and yet effective in engaging. Short blade swords, sabers, daggers, brass knuckles, crescent knives. axe, clubs, batons, hammers.

Offensive-type Flash warriors use these weapons and trained to be quick, forceful, and agile. As for equipping a one-handed weapon, the warrior can carry a shield for additional defense.

MID-RANGE:

This type can be used in close but mostly in mid-range combat (a weapon that can be thrown and unleash magic). It is important that the design and needs to be versatile. Weapons like a spear, staff, scepter, lance, fork (the long one), scythe, shotgun, pistol (one or both hands), polearms, chain sickle, and flail are good examples of Flash warriors using it for when the enemy is either close or far away.

LONG-RANGE:

This type, unlike the two, is beyond the enemy's reach. However, a mid-range weapon that can be thrown or can fire magic from far away counts in this category. A trusty weapon like a bow and arrow, throwing discs, boomerang, throwing knives, crossbow, rifle, light and heavy cannon, the bazooka is commonly used as a long-range weapon. Even using a wand and a scepter counts as a spell cast is beyond reach in physical contact.

A weapon is a great factor of a Flash warrior's style in fighting. On top are the basic ideas of their arsenal. With the word crafts, these weapons can be reforged and turn into something more powerful, if you know Monster hunter and RWBY (minus the "too much gun combo"), you get the idea.

If you still don't, then let me give examples:

-A staff that can change into a nunchaku

-A weapon that can be switch between a heavy war-ax and a rifle. 

-Double swords can be put together to make a great sword or sticking both pommels to each other to use a double-edged sword.

Thank the Flash warrior smiths for their never ending creativity. Flash warriors can equip at least two to four weapons. With the class and weapons discussed, I couldn't easily forget about the important thing about a Flash warrior- magic.