1052

Incurable Condition

In Cun Shan Palace, the Eighth Prince was lying on a bed in a side courtyard. Two imperial physicians were standing at the bed and examining him. The Emperor and Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui were anxiously waiting a short distance away.

Because the area where the Eighth Prince was inflicted was a little exceptional, other than the two imperial physicians, other people were not allowed to approach, even the curtains next to the bed were pulled close. But even if it was like this, Xuan Tianmo’s face was black and he felt very ashamed.

Thinking about it, he was the great Eighth Prince, the Highness of Sheng Palace, actually having problems in that kind of place, allowing two imperial physicians examine him from the side and occasionally touching that place with their hands, what was this disgusting feeling?

He was very resistant towards this! But even if he was resistant, what else could he do? He was the patient, they were the doctors, since they asked for the doctors, they would have to be allowed to see, who asked him to be inflicted in that kind of place. Xuan Tianmo glared that those two imperial physicians, and after a long time, he finally could not help but ask: “Have you seen enough? What illness does This Prince have? As he spoke, the itch came again, he really could not bear it and reached out to scratch it.

The two imperial physicians spoke with serious expressions from beside the bed: “Your Highness the Eighth Prince must be more careful, you cannot scratch with too much force! Just now, you scratched a total of three times and scratched for a long time each time, the skin at the tip has already been broken. If more force is used, we fear that it would bleed.”

The other one said: “Two blisters have already been broken via scratching and have popped. This lowly one will first give Your Highness some medicine to stop the itch!”

Xuan Tianmo was so angry that he wanted to hit them, “If you had such medicine to stop the itch, why did you not use it earlier? Letting This Prince suffer for so long, what intentions do all of you have?”

“Your Highness, please calm down, please calm down!” The two imperial physicians wiped the sweat off their foreheads simultaneously, saying quickly: “It is not because This lowly one will not give Your Highness the medicine, it is because if the medicine is used first, it would not be convenient to examine the symptoms!”

“Then what illness does This Prince have? Why is the itch so hard to bear?” He wanted to continue scratching, but once he raised his hand, he saw that his hand was covered in pus and felt disgusted and unsettled. There were blisters and pus, what exactly was going on?

“This……” Hearing Xuan Tianmo ask this, these two imperial physicians hesitated and glanced at each other, unsure if they could tell him. Then, one of them was braver, with a stamp of his foot, he said directly: “Your Highness the Eighth Prince, please forgive This lowly one for being direct, for this condition, This lowly one has never seen it in my career and cannot give a name. But even if a name cannot be given, this can be told to Your Highness with certainty, this illness is within the range of symptoms associated with venereal disease.”

“Venereal disease?” Xuan Tianmo trembled with anger, “This Prince has never gone to brothels and only has a few courtesans at the manor, where is there an opportunity to contract venereal disease? This Prince……” As he reached this point, he suddenly paused, and immediately thought of the private mentor who originally had been arranged for Feng Zirui who later suddenly appeared on his bed some days ago. Xuan Tianmo’s brain immediately exploded with a “boom”, could it be her? But that should not be the case! The private mentors trained by the palace, their bodies were clean and pure, and there was a rule in the palace, before every private mentor was assigned a task, they would be examined again to ensure the that the master being served would obtain a healthy girl. But if it was not that girl, how did he get this disease?