1148

Did You Commit Any Ghostly Acts?

“All of you shut up! You’re not allowed to discuss freely! Not allowed to gather around in the streets! Not allowed to spread rumours! Everything is not allowed! Do you hear me?” On the streets of the capital, Feng Yuheng held her whip and stood in the street. While in the center, she shouted at these people who scattered all directions because of her insane actions. Everyone’s gazes as they looked at her switched from fear to worry, then from worry, it switched to not knowing what to do. Everyone did not understand. Princess Yu had always been well and normal, why did she change into her current state?

Finally, there was no one else on the streets, only Feng Yuheng was left. The whip in her hand was dragged around the ground carelessly, the icy temperature of the ground reached her soles through the bottom of her shoes, reaching her ankles, spreading to her knees, and gradually, both her legs were numb.

She stood there in a daze like this. She stood there for a long time since an imperial carriage stopped in front of her, a refined, scholar-like person walked out and an expression of pain which could not be hidden was shown on his face. She saw that person stand at the edge of the imperial carriage, reaching out a hand to her, saying softly: “Ah-Heng, don’t be afraid, get on.”

Feng Yuheng got on the imperial carriage in a blur and when the imperial carriage slowly moved forward out of the city and the surroundings quietened down, she finally came back to her senses, staring at the person opposite her, asking in confusion: “Sixth Brother? Why are you here? I…… where is this? Where are we going?”

Xuan Tianfeng breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since Feng Yuheng was brought into the carriage by him, she had been in a daze. She did not hear anything he said, did not answer anything he asked, and did not even dodge when he pulled her hand. Xuan Tianfeng was worried, but he did not know what to do. He could only watch over her and ponder in his heart, should he follow the plan to take her out of the city to a village to relax or turn back immediately to ask Yao Xian to examine her?

Until Feng Yuheng came to her senses and spoke, he felt relived and quickly replied: “Administrative affairs have been heavy recently, I thought of that village you have outside the city and wanted to take a trip over there, I met you on the streets coincidentally.”

“Met me on the streets…… then, Sixth Brother, did you hear about anything? With regards to me, what did you hear?” Feng Yuheng asked this very cautiously, staring straight at Xuan Tianfeng’s eyes, trying to see if his reply is genuine or fake.

But Xuan Tianfeng did not really understand her words, he only knew about Feng Yuheng’s recent state from Ren Xifeng, but he did not know what she meant by asking what he knew. So he asked in return: “What do I know? What should I know about?”

Feng Yuheng jolted a little and became obviously more relaxed, “With this, you don’t know anything. It’s good, it’s good that you don’t know anything, but…… since you don’t know anything, why did you bring me onto your imperial carriage? If you want to go to the village, you can go on your own, why did not bring me along? I still have many things to do, Sixth Brother, I will not accompany you now.” As she spoke, she got up and wanted to alight.

After the imperial carriage left the city, it travelled very quickly, seeing that Feng Yuheng was going to go outside without even notifying the driver and it looked like she was prepared to jump off the carriage, Xuan Tianfeng got such a fright that he grabbed onto her, “Don’t leave so quickly, I am asking you for …… an examination.”

“Hm?” Feng Yuheng’s actions finally stopped, and she turned back, looking at Xuan Tianfeng and asking: “An examination? For who?”

Xuan Tianfeng did not have any other ideas, he did not want to reveal his recent physical condition at first. Being seen by Ren Xifeng was already an accident, he did not want to tell Feng Yuheng at all. But he really did not have any other ideas now, Feng Yuheng was so perceptive that he could not think of anything, without any other choice, he would only reveal his sickness: “I coughed up blood today.”