1104

Tearing Your Face Off

Xuan Tianyan had never said such harsh words to Fendai before, just like he said, in the past, he only saw it as because Fendai grew up in the environment like the Feng manor, it was inevitable for her personality to be a little twisted. But Fendai was still young and there was still a long life ahead. As long as she left Feng manor, she would change over time. In fact, when he knew that Fendai brought Xiao Bao back, he felt happy, thinking that some kindness and kinship still existed in this girl, knowing that she should keep her family by her side and treat them well.

But Xuan Tianyan did not expect, it had been such a long time since Feng family had fallen, not only did Fendai’s personality not improve, she became more violent, developing to the point that she wanted to hit and scold her younger brother. He did not understand at all, asking Fendai in confusion: “To say that people from the Feng family have twisted personalities, but why are your Second and Third Sister very good? And only you are like this? I admit that I treated you well, what you wanted, what I can give, I gave it all to you, I only hope that you can be good, be kinder, even if you cannot treat everyone kindly, then at least treat your family and the people close to you kindly. But look you what you have changed into now? This is…… really too disappointing!”

Xuan Tianyan’s words caused Dong Ying to feel afraid, she truly feared that this Fifth Prince would suddenly void the engagement with one sentence, then her Young Miss would have nothing! She felt anxious and her hand moved, pulling Fendai’s sleeve lightly, saying softly: “Young Miss, apologise to His Highness the Fifth Prince quickly! His Highness is truly angry.”

But who knew, Fendai flicked her sleeve, saying coldly: “Apologise? Why do I have to apologise to him? Punishing my younger brother, how is that related to him? Ignoring the fact that I have not married him yet, even if we are already married, my younger brother is from my mother’s side, he cannot interfere!”

“Feng Fendai!” Xuan Tianyan was truly angry, he pointed directly at her and said loudly: “Am I interfering with the matters from your mother’s side of the family? I am doing this for your own good! Why don’t you understand anything? You are 14 years old this year! You are becoming an adult in less than a year, do you not know how to use your brain when you’re speaking and acting?”

Faced with this extremely angry Xuan Tianyan, Dong Ying already knelt on the ground in fright, and even Xiao Bao was trembling in Xuan Tianyan’s embrace. He really wanted to return to his older sister’s side, but once he saw Fendai’s cold and emotionless face, he stopped walking, choosing to take refuge with Xuan Tianyan.

With regards to Xuan Tianyan’s words, Fendai was not surprised at all, she also did not feel too strongly about it, only asking Xuan Tianyan calmly: “What? Are you regretting it? I have been like this since I was young, why did you not do your own research when you delivered the dowry to the Feng family? Xuan Tianyan, you are not stupid, you should understand, if I did not have this personality, how did I catch your attention at that time? And how would I be able to go so far as to dance that Snow Plum Dance in the snow? I am this type of person, in order to climb to a high position, for the sake of my dream to achieve great things, I can do anything. You delivered the dowry without looking carefully, wanting to regret today, you should bear some responsibility too, do not blame me for everything.”

She looked at the other party coldly, and even if she saw the disappointment in Xuan Tianyan’s eyes which could not be hidden, her heart was a little depressed. But her personality did not allow her to compromise, she even told Xuan Tianyan: “Feng family is no more now, and I am alone. If you regret it, you can cancel the engagement anytime, just let me know. As long as you say that you do not want me, I will turn around and leave, no longer having any connections with you. Xuan Tianyan, I also had enough over these years, since a prince like you cannot give me the high position and authority I want, then do not let me still have this hope with my identity as the future first wife of a prince.”