Chapter One

Hey Guys this is my first book so bare with me it might be bad:) Enjoy

Chapter One~

Niomie's POV

You have one mention from @WOWI'MFREAKINAWESOME. I love when people mention me on twitter, but I didn't recognize the name so I clicked veiw. My profile finally loaded and I clicked on the mention and smilled imediatly. It said and I quote, "OMFG EVERYONE I NEED YOU GUYS TO FOLLOW NIOMIE SHE IS AMAZING AND HILARIOUS." I decided to retweet it and almost got off when I got a private message.

It was from him. I read what he said,"HEY Niomie!!!! Your so AWESOME it isn't even funny how much you make me smile with every tweet you post. You and me should be friends umm if you like, you don't have to..." I smiled cause it seemed like he was nervous or something.

I typed,"Lol thanks I am pretty damn funny aren't I!:D And of course we're friends now!" I sent it and closed off and went downstairs.

Wow it really smells like garlic down here I thought. I walked into the kitchen and found my mom making dinner.

"Whatcha cookin Mom?"

"Lasgna and garlic bread." Aha! That explains the smell.

I turned to walk out but stopped to hear my mom say it'll be ready in 15 minutes.

BZZZZ.BZZZZ.BZZZZ

My phone vibrated alerting me I had a message from twitter. It was him of course. "LMAO! Seeeee you're so funny! And awesome. Wanna skype?"

His last comment made me uneasy since I didn't really no him. "Ummm idk since I don't really know you but sure. My skype name is DamnDisGurlIsSexayy."

Seconds later he added me and sent a video chat request. Gosh I was nervous but I clicked accepts and the screen loaded revealing him. God he was cute.

"Hey Niomie."