CHAPTER 11

What is wrong with him? You can't just sneak up on someone like that.

I walk into my room and decide to take a quick shower and change into my "pyjamas" well only if you want to call it that. I literally have nothing else apart from this huge shirt Asher gave me because his mother forced him to. Do I actually have a choice? Why didn't I take some of Jenny's stuff?

The shirt is a little short since it doesn't reach my knee and it uncomfortable to walk around in a dress like that when its not your house. I look through some of the stuff Mrs. Parker gave me to try and find some shorts but its to no avail. Am left with one solution I tell myself.

Slowly, I walk out of the room and make my way towards Asher's room which is just a few steps away from mine. My mission is simple, knock, ask form some shorts and leave. Easy peazy.

Knock Knock

After a few seconds I hear someone groan. I guess I woke him up or something. He is taking to long to open the door so I decided to face my back to the door and lean on it. He suddenly opens the door causing me to fall awkwardly. I quickly stand up with a frown on my face and look up to his face.

He looks a little tired, his weary expression does little to dampen his beauty. Did I just call him beautiful? Well its kinda true tho, I will be an idiot to deny it. His soft-looking lips are tugged upwards to form a small smile, just enough to create a couple creases around his eyelids. His hair is messy but in a sexy way you know, I know I sound like a teenage fan girl right know but damn he is mesmerizing.

He notices me checking him out and leans on the frame of the door and his smile turns to an arrogant smirk. My frown ceases when I notice his eyes are on me for few seconds too long. Did I say on me? I meant my outfit and this brings me back to realization. His eyes looks like he has seen a piece of delicious meat but thankfully, his eyes turn away to look at the ground and he wears a bored look on his face.

" Umm... hi" wait is that all I could say. Face palm, Jade I trained you better that. Oh shut up Chiboo. Well let me introduce Chiboo, my conscience and inner self. A beautiful woman who wears a unicorn onesie.

Asher pushes himself from the door frame to a beige couch inside his room. I guess I should follow him inside right? Hell no... are you in the mood of being raped? Smh you are a big idiot. Shut up I need to ask him something. If you end up seeing something I got holy water for those precious eyes.

" What do want?" he asked.

" Can I get a pair of shorts or b...boxers or something from you? I promise to return the shirt and all back to you" I say whiles making my way inside his room. Why do i feel weird asking for boxers? Is it weird asking for boxers? Who am I even asking? Me of course. His room, wow. Its fucking huge. The room contained this king size bed which look so soft like the ones in hotels which makes you feel like jumping on it.

Looking around there are no pictures or any sort except this frame which have been placed down. The room mostly have wooden furniture which blends with the colour of the wall. There is this huge plasma TV , imagine how cool it will be to watch Netflix on. At the far corner there is this video game setup and an office setup which makes wonder what's the use since he is mostly in the office.

After looking around my eyes finally lands on him and notice he is wearing this top that hugs his body showing all his muscles...damn. " Are you done checking me out?" he asks with a smirk. " Puh..lease don't flatter yourself" I say which makes him laugh for a quick second. He walks towards a doors and walks in and come out with some shorts. Oh okay he has a walk in closet...obviously.

"Try them and let me see whether they fit or you need a smaller one" he says as he tosses them to me. "Thanks...sure" I say as I lift the shirt to wear the shorts. Am interrupted with a laughter which comes from Asher ,"Babe if you want to strip for me, tell me so I can sit down and watch the show".

*Facepalm* " Shit you perv... ughh" I say as I quickly make my way out of the room when he says," Its a trade mark that makes all women fall for me" he says.

I fell my cheeks warming up so I hurry to the door to leave. "Whatever" I say and look away quickly to avoid him noticing my blushing. I think he does cause he mutters something like " You look good in it" but am not sure because it doesn't make sense.

~~~~

"Miss Jade " someone says in a whisper tone.

"Miss Jade" another time again.

"JADE" I hear from a voice any one can recognize it as Asher's. I open one eye to spy around the room to see what's happening. There is Emy shivering of fear by the way Asher shouted my name and the devil himself smirking by my bedside.

Emy gives me a small smile and says," Breakfast is ready Miss. Jade". All I could do is nod and smile as I try and adjust my eyes to the light coming from the window. Emy walks out and closes the door.

I get up from bed take a good hot shower , change into a crop and some jeans , wear my hair up in a messy bun and make my way out.

Thanks for reading

what do you think of Chiboo?

if you want a shoutout on the next chapter, add this book in your reading list.

if you have any suggestions for the next chapters tell me on wattpad messages or

SNAPCHAT: Nellybab12

INSTAGRAM: nell_llee

STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE

Decided that it was the right moment to continue this story since most of us are bored .

-love N12N